Peserval

Game Compressor
May 3, 2017
Bimbo High [v0.37a] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is this game still releasing extremely short updates? asking because then I would rather wait 4-5 updates before trying again, not an attack on the game :p

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Laura was the most attractive girl before her "surgery". Also wish the girls had thighs that were proportionate in relation to there asses otherwise it's just..uggh

• Haha
Reactions: Dexco

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
YOU ARE GIVING US NO CONTENT AND DELETING SAVE GAMES AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN! THANKS I WILL DROP THIS GAME I GOT ENOUGH!

Johnny69

Jun 8, 2017
yo in the "game" folder is a zip folder literally called saves just unzip it then unzip your pants

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Why we can't choose the appearance of our hero at the beginning, it was a nice option. And just out of curiosity about what program are the characters created? Probably Daz 3d. So then another good update good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
YOU ARE GIVING US NO CONTENT AND DELETING SAVE GAMES AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN! THANKS I WILL DROP THIS GAME I GOT ENOUGH!
Just moves the contents of the saves folder from the old version into the same folder in the new version.

Also, for people complaining about the mini-games just hit the skip button in the corner and use the renpy text skipping with Tab and enable it in settings.

For people complaining about the amount of content per update, the creator has split focus between two games. There is a new 3D game that hasn’t come out. Is that a good thing? Maybe. But with a split of focus, the updates will have to be smaller.

I think it will be worth it if the creator is able to leverage the advantages of 3D like the ability to fully customize and change the appearance of characters. The limitation for a game like Bimbo High is that you need to redraw all the art if a girl gets a tattoo or changes her hair style. But in a 3D game you can customize a lot more easily.

But if the new one is just like a 3D Bimbo High then I will be disappointed.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I guess the developers don't try to form deep relationships in games like this because it is hard to get close to women with boobs like that. ;)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just finished the current update and am praying to any depraived god that there will be unique character endings with your favourite chosen bimbo.

Especially Kim, she's my most definate fave, reason for that one is a Super sexy dominant bimbo babe like that is perfection, would love to see more bimbo femdom from her.

Next is Barbie because unlike her mum Barb she has a conscience and actually has a soft spot for the MC, rather than only just lustin after his dick.

Finally Rayssa simply because she is a drop dead sexy latina babe as well as the MCs boss which makes her a bit more dominant that the average bimbos you meet throughout.

Looking forward to more, keep it up P1NUPS GAMES

Reactions: Battler-kun

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
dont archive your damn scripts until your game is complete. getting this bug and i cant fix it because of your stupid choice.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/game/events/shopaholics/day_007/shopaholics_hangovers_day_007.rpy", line 16, in <module>
NameError: name 'shopaholics_hangovers' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "engine/core.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "engine/core.rpyc", line 12, in script call
File "game/events/shopaholics/day_007/shopaholics_hangovers_day_007.rpyc", line 16, in script
File "M:\arch\BimboHigh-0.37a-pc\BimboHigh-0.37a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "M:\arch\BimboHigh-0.37a-pc\BimboHigh-0.37a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/game/events/shopaholics/day_007/shopaholics_hangovers_day_007.rpy", line 16, in <module>
NameError: name 'shopaholics_hangovers' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bimbo High 0.37a
Thu Aug 06 10:22:14 2020
```

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes