• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 8, 2019
This has to be my favorite warning about a game ever. Funny thing is, I have seen models that were meant to be realistic that still look faker than these. But here's hoping the "on hold" tag gets removed soon. I'll wait until then to give this one a try.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Hope we get more of this game eventually. I would love to see more Laura content or another transformation like Laura.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Onhold?
It wasn't that bad.
Maybe you should turn it into a sandbox with a zoom im zoom out feature.
That feature alone will turn any game into something special no matter how boring the story may be.
And it would greatly increase it's interest if you give the females specially milfs more curves.
Sandbox zoom in, zoom out, it's the way of the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
...after having been on "Bimbo Paradise" page, I ended up thinking "Bimbo High" is far better than that shit, and deserves to be done way first than that...
If P1nups is reading this thread: hey man, please rethink to your priorities...
He's already done a lot of work on Paradise, a bit late for him to be changing direction now.

Not only that but Paradise looks far better.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
He's already done a lot of work on Paradise, a bit late for him to be changing direction now.

Not only that but Paradise looks far better.
I would agree from a potential stand-point. He has a lot to learn about the Game Engine he's using. It will be a Looong bake time for Bimbo Paradise. So please people. Just be patient.

Posting messages like "Please dev, re-think your priorities." is non-constructive because it doen't take into account that YOU are not the one doing the art, and YOU are likely NOT paying them at all (Likely, since were on a pirating site)....They can do whatever they want to experiement and build their skill-set. All we should do is support their journeys, and provide financial support to those who complete good/great work and provide constant updates showcasing their work. :)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Onhold?
It wasn't that bad.
Maybe you should turn it into a sandbox with a zoom im zoom out feature.
That feature alone will turn any game into something special no matter how boring the story may be.
And it would greatly increase it's interest if you give the females specially milfs more curves.
Sandbox zoom in, zoom out, it's the way of the future.
No, sandbox sucks. I hate navigating.

• Angry
Reactions: somguy and Joeburqa

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So sad that has not been updated yet. This like one of the 1st NSFW games I ever played. I think this is the 2nd nsfw game I ever played.

Its amazing. It does not have ntr or anything remotly close to it like sharing or cucking. But at the same time the female characters are portrayed as sluts lol

Its just a fun, lighthearted game. The situations in it are more on the comedy/parody side of things. It does not go out of its way to make you feel bad or anything like that.

I just wish the dev would give it an update or two from time to time.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes