Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
WVM had a few betas and a bullshit update but last real update July last year. Promised 2 updates this month, but... smellslikebullshit.jpg

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
seem to remember them saying that this was going to be finished eventually but being put on hold until they worked on bimbo paradise. seems like a bad idea to me, since this is the far superior project, but hey, what can you do. unless there is some official word from the developer abandoning it, then its possible its still on hold and just got the tag because of a report and no updates in forever while the other game is still in development.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
no hes making a dogshit sandbox game called bimbo paradise that wont even run properly on a 2000$ pc. this guy threw his best project away to work on a game nobody seems to like
lmao I was hoping this sandbox shit got abandoned haha

Can't believe he actually threw bimbo paradise away

Reactions: Kassan06969

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
Thats a good news, i hope they add more girls with black hair. From Bimbo paradise i like that the potential to customiza your men chara, and your girls, but the problem that it has a lot of bugs.

Edit:I change "blak" for "black"

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeburqa

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
now I;m on day3 Wednesday-evening workout plan and stuck on next slide, it's not change. Is it a bug or just the end of this version without a notification?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes