MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
So I'm at Jul 7th and right now I've only met Stella. Where do I meet the other characters? I have bumped into Hang outside the building once only...

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
So I'm at Jul 7th and right now I've only met Stella. Where do I meet the other characters? I have bumped into Hang outside the building once only...
Some point when u progress with Stella she is gonna mention about her daughter and she is gonna send her to ur home for work. And beginning of the game u are gonna talk Tiffany and have fun. But right now most of the content is about Charlotte and Stella. Actually when u buy stella new tits and send her to strip club its almost done for Stella atm. Sorry my useless english :D

jjabrahms

Apr 6, 2018
I haven't met anyone and I'm like a "year" into the game obviously something is wrong. Think there may be images i am missing too. On a mac can anyone help?

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
I haven't met anyone and I'm like a "year" into the game obviously something is wrong. Think there may be images i am missing too. On a mac can anyone help?
Well u only meet Hang ( No content ) and you are gonna met Stella in the Bar (Friday 18.00 or Monday 18.00 ) and after that you are gonna get text from Tiffany and met her. After your progress on Stella you are gonna met her Daughter Charlotte. And before i forgot when u are gonna decide the bimbo coach thing u are gonna go talk stripper and a whore. And you are gonna talk Anna in coffee shop. But right now only Stella and Charlotte are got the content. Middle left screen game got the reminders like Meeting Stella Monday Bar 18.00 etc.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hello! Is there any chance you might upload a save game for this? I've had this reported a couple of times but I have been unable to replicate it.
Are you the developer? If so you should probably contact a staff member to get the Game Developer badge.

On topic, when I looked into other cases of this happening, you seem to have
Code:
<<elseif>>
<</if>>
appearing at the end of conditionals. You should only ever do that if you want a section to appear blank in some cases.

Korso1988

Oct 10, 2018
Hello! Is there any chance you might upload a save game for this? I've had this reported a couple of times but I have been unable to replicate it.
Attaching a save file where Charlotte's training screen is blank since I've run into this as well with no apparent workaround.
Edit: Had to see a couple of more emails from Charlotte before proceeding. Other than the blank screen being uninformative, everything is ok.

Last edited:

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
there you go its pretty well done, not sure where to take the rest of the game. Hang is 100% done and no fun, friday sessions are a bust too.

Lurker777

Jul 3, 2019
So far great game. Well paced, only issue I'm having is I can't load saved files from disk into game. How do?

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes