DonMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a particular time I can meet Hang on the subway?

Edit; NVM, Soon as I posted this it happened.

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
looks interesting, don't mind somthing that requires a tad bit of imagination instead of the usual in-your-face stuff

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
How do I cheat money?
Use Save the game by clicking on the 'Save Game to Disk' button, then go to the saveeditonline page and upload it there - the save game will be wherever your default save location is - mine is downloads for example. Then you can scroll through the save game and find the 'cash' variable and enter whatever amount you want to there.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Use Save the game by clicking on the 'Save Game to Disk' button, then go to the saveeditonline page and upload it there - the save game will be wherever your default save location is - mine is downloads for example. Then you can scroll through the save game and find the 'cash' variable and enter whatever amount you want to there.
FYI. You may find a lot of 'cash' variables. Look for the one that matches your amount from the save. Learned that the hard way.

Reactions: caramoore

Leithreas

Oct 29, 2018
I see in the code Stella and Charlotte can end up with "big tits", "fake tits", "fake ass"...what's the trigger for those things?

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Loving the game . Just that Hang transformation is kinda bad from asian to staight up caucasian (would recomend some1 like Kiana Dior for her bimbo part...) but that is just my opinion.

Anyway great game hope to see more of it.

Mystborn

Apr 30, 2017
Having trouble getting the Hang path to start, can anyone explain it to me? I've met her on the subway but i can't figure out how to progress past that.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
So the only thing to do is to work, buy coffee, sleep and repeat?
I don't get it, no progression when you sleep, no hint of what to do...
Three weeks though and nothing has happened yet.

Anybody knows how to advance the plot or is this it?
Bought the fitness upgrade, nothing came out of that

oh yeah, it says "Reminder Meeting @ Bar, Friday 18:00 ", but nothing happens there. You can buy drink but that is it...

Last edited:

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
So the only thing to do is to work, buy coffee, sleep and repeat?
I don't get it, no progression when you sleep, no hint of what to do...
Three weeks though and nothing has happened yet.

Anybody knows how to advance the plot or is this it?
Bought the fitness upgrade, nothing came out of that

oh yeah, it says "Reminder Meeting @ Bar, Friday 18:00 ", but nothing happens there. You can buy drink but that is it...
If it says Meeting @ Bar, on Friday at 18:00 should look like this.

1564864192799.png

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
How do i advance with Stella ? I have her as a stripper but she can't gain anymore points

Graceytacey

May 15, 2018
if you wanna cheat on html games use this chrome addon, it lists ever variable and allows you to edit them all

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
I have some problesm with Stella. On last version I got here far into bimbo mode, but now I can't seem to get her further then the first homevisit. It keeps saying that she is not bimbo enough at the time of her appointment. I have send her an extra task via my desk. But she does not respond to it, even weeks after.

Reactions: hahacool
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes