duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hey mate,

Loving the game. Keep up the good work, would love to see you keep going with it!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What is the effect of the choice for Stella: employee at BLC vs. house Bimbo?
It doesn't have much effect yet. I believe is a different outfit she wears in one scene, and when she makes a minor appearance in Charlotte's scenes she'll be doing something different in the background. The text says that in the future Employee Stella will stay smart, while House Bimbo Stella will become dumb, but I don't believe any of this is implemented yet.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I tried the version from svscomics, but either the upload is already damage or the file didnt liked that my internet went out for a few minutes.

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
I tried the version from svscomics, but either the upload is already damage or the file didnt liked that my internet went out for a few minutes.
Im still downloading, 4 hours for 700 mb, fucking shitty file hosts...

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
here yall go
Thank you, ive been playing a bit, i recomend to erase all savegames and start the game with the codes in the computer because otherwise it is full of missing events (dont know why)

DukeDanielson

Aug 20, 2016
Anyone know how to unlock Hang? I've gottn to the point where it says about finding a place for her to dance and there is no option in the strip club

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to unlock Hang? I've gottn to the point where it says about finding a place for her to dance and there is no option in the strip club
Because it isnt the stripclub. All of hangs content will happen within your home.

Graceytacey

May 15, 2018
Can't tell if I finished Tan's content so far, or it bugged out. Her content just stopped and the Journal doesnt even have any text for her entry

Reactions: Spunkerfly

nononopants

Feb 23, 2019
How do we get a code then?
StartCodes (as of v0.3):
newbeginnings - START ONE: Stella's new tits, Charlotte begins her work
applefallsfar - START TWO: House Bimbo Stella, College Charlotte
likemotherlikedaughter - START THREE: House Bimbo Stella, Full bimbo Charlotte
businessbimbos - START FOUR: Stella BLC assistant, College Charlotte
afamilyaffair - START FIVE: Stella BLC assistant, Full bimbo Charlotte

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Is there any way to re-enable the choice for Stacey to train Elaine? I skipped it the first time because she wanted money since we weren't close enough but now that it's higher I can't ask her again.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes