4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
After I fully trained sofia (as Lisa ann) she wanted to do another surgery I pressed disagree but it still gave me the agreeing text is this supposed to happen? (The choice changes her from lisa ann to aletta ocean) I want to keep her as lisa ann
Known bug, will be patched out.

Feb 24, 2019
So.. ive done the 2 month wait for the new warehouse space to get renovated..nothing happened..am I supposed to do something while Im getting fined by the coop board?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
So.. ive done the 2 month wait for the new warehouse space to get renovated..nothing happened..am I supposed to do something while Im getting fined by the coop board?
Me too.
You're getting fined by the co op? Well, there's another thing I'm totally missing out on story wise. Ugh....

• Hey there
Reactions: virus115

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Me too.
You're getting fined by the co op? Well, there's another thing I'm totally missing out on story wise. Ugh....
It's part of the story when you do the co-ops you literally have to do it. If your stuck I'm guessing there are parts of the storyline or character progression you have not done. Look at the journals it guides you through each character.

Reactions: honihole
Feb 24, 2019
Look at the journals it guides you through each character.
Ive triple checked the journals XD Only new content comes when the commercial space beside your apartment gets renovated..which ive already payed the 25k while getting nailed 1k weekly on top of everything.. so im just going to wait now until someone figures out the issue.

Stella has $267230.

Events

There are some other matters to deal with before you can concentrate on Stella.

Charlotte has $162485.

Events

Once BLC is up and running as a proper established business, there may be more opportunities for Charlotte to participate.

Events

Before continuing your relationship with Hang, you need to sort out the elephant in the room; Rupert.
"Ana"
Events: N/A

Your mom is very happy with you.

Events

You should spend more time with June. Your mom wouldn't be willing to do more until she is more comfortable with the lifestyle.

June has lead quite a privileged life. Having everything given to her, she is quite a spoiled brat.

Events

Talk to your mom about your bimbo training before June becomes more involved in your life.

Events

This is the end of Tan's individual content for this update.

Rosa likes you.

Events N/A

Stacy is currently in a good financial situation.

Events

Now that things are more lively during workout sessions, it would be best to deal with any lingering issues with the Co-op board.

Events

This is the end of Erica's individual content for this update.

Events

Dani, like you, is currently waiting for the renovations to be completed.

Last edited:

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Ive triple checked the journals XD Only new content comes when the commercial space beside your apartment gets renovated..which ive already payed the 25k while getting nailed 1k weekly on top of everything.. so im just going to wait now until someone figures out the issue.

Stella has $267230.

Events

Charlotte has $162485.

Events

Once BLC is up and running as a proper established business, there may be more opportunities for Charlotte to participate.

Events

Before continuing your relationship with Hang, you need to sort out the elephant in the room; Rupert.
"Ana"

Events

You should spend more time with June. Your mom wouldn't be willing to do more until she is more comfortable with the lifestyle.

June has lead quite a privileged life. Having everything given to her, she is quite a spoiled brat.

Events

Talk to your mom about your bimbo training before June becomes more involved in your life.

Events

Rosa likes you.

Events N/A

Events

Now that things are more lively during workout sessions, it would be best to deal with any lingering issues with the Co-op board.

Events

Events

Can send your save if you want.

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
I also have the same problem, I want to play .html game, automatically translate via google translate, but when I open the game, it can't translate, the web still translates normally, can anyone help me

honihole

Oct 5, 2017

Stella has $267230.

Events

Charlotte has $162485.

Events

Events

"Ana"

Events

Events

Events

Rosa likes you.

Events N/A

Events

Events

Events

Wow.
Did you copy my saves?
This is exactly what I need.
It's why I'm at such a loss. So confused and a bit frustrated that continuous actions arent resulting in progression

Feb 24, 2019
Wow.
Did you copy my saves?
This is exactly what I need.
It's why I'm at such a loss. So confused and a bit frustrated that continuous actions arent resulting in progression
No but if your issue gets resolved, let me know. playing this while i wait for No Haven dev to fix saving issues and possible game processing speed

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Events

If only there were a way to make Stacy's workout session more exciting. Maybe some more coaching meetings might give her some ideas.

Stacy is holding workout sessions at your home every Thursday evening.

How do i progress

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Known bug, will be patched out.
I didnt change her to Lisa Ann and again when she wanted another surgery i disagreed but she changed into aletta ocean. Is there a way back ( i dont have a save of that moment) to her original self without starting from the beginning or i am stuck with aletta ? Any changes in code or variable you could help me out to get out of this stuff?

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Events

If only there were a way to make Stacy's workout session more exciting. Maybe some more coaching meetings might give her some ideas.

Stacy is holding workout sessions at your home every Thursday evening.

How do i progress
Content witch Stacy progress after you completed the BLC building

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes