4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Which option
I don't remember, try Be your absolute best self or Be a source of joy, not stress. I think its one of those, you need to do it multiple times if its not working. You basically need to exhaust every option until there is no more images or that is how i did it anyway.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
The mute is slightly bugged, and need to be re-engaged after loading saves.

And
images/Ana/Stripclub/1.webm
is ignored by the mute

white1020

Dec 20, 2020
hey guys, I can't seem to get the image to load. I've put the HTML directory and both the base image and image file under the same folder but it still doesn't load. any idea why?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
hey guys, I can't seem to get the image to load. I've put the HTML directory and both the base image and image file under the same folder but it still doesn't load. any idea why?
When you downloaded everything, did you extract the image files? When everything is extracted correctly, you should have the HTML file, an "Images" folder, and a "Music" folder.

CullensHound

Jun 27, 2021
Cant progress BLC Awareness above 50%. Have tried multiple combination for the BLC meetings but nothing is progressing story. Just finished the gym session with Diamond. All hints are just pointing to working out.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyMad

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
You got some anal sex scene images and videos in the Image Pack for Sofia...but the scenes don't trigger. Also, when I have her do the implants and turn into Lisa Ann, I get no actions when she visits the house. Just some random text about Greg and then a button to end the day.

Please explain. Thanks

TheMountainBison

Jul 16, 2020
I'm still stuck on the Sofia content with the message "You text your mom in the morning asking if you wants to meet you that evening. With Greg travelling, she agrees, and you meet her in the evening." after she already had her surgery. I'm using version 6.5.2.

aaalll

Apr 29, 2020
I'm stuck,can't get Stella boob job and she can't start working at the strip club. What should I do?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes