4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Hey there, unfortunately I do not set dates as it usually just leads to disappointment. I always have a goal to meet but not a deadline as this would lead to rushed content and poor outcomes. It's in work and I'll push it out as soon as I can :).
The reason this game was so good is that it took it’s time. Lots of games add a new character and transform her 5 minutes later. The reason this game is so good is that there were only a few girls with lots of story and personality around them. It really felt earned when you finally got a character to transform her attitude and her appearance.

Take your time to create a new interesting character with lots of scenes and interactions. It is worth the wait.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
hmm after meeting with Co-op Board about You pay your weekly fine of $1,000 to the co-op board. than meeting Rosa and after that for 2-3 months nothing have happened and renovation is still not done.. o,o what should i do?

edit: when exactly is renovations to be completed? o,o

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You can now play online with no download required! Head on over to and click the "Play Online" link. (free-publicly released version, patreon version will be coming soon to online play as well.)
Excellent, thanks!

Would it be difficult to mark the progress in the Journal to green when the progress for the woman is complete(future when done, currently no more content) so we see easily which one to concentrate on?

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
If possible, could you have the required step to progress for each woman on the right side? that way we wouldn't need to check on the journal one at a time...

rhomandil

Dec 11, 2019
For anyone who's having trouble with building renovation not being done even after waiting for 2 months you have to finish Ana's storyline (the coffee shop girl). Just visit the coffee shop until you get a couple of texts from Ana. After that go to the downtown coffee place and you will meet her. Then wait a couple of weeks and she will text you and you will meet up. Go to sleep and you'll get a message that the renovation is done.

pariscu

May 18, 2020
You can now play online with no download required! Head on over to and click the "Play Online" link. (free-publicly released version, patreon version will be coming soon to online play as well.)
Sorry man but I open the link and get to the 0.6.5.2 version of the game. Is this the last release? Cause I've downloaded the same version from f95 and it says the release is the one of 4 moths ago. Ty for your time and great job with yhe game, I'm a fan since the first releases ;)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, a great game content is not that common so even better.
As it is the game is getting wider over the Girls range, not bad but out of Charlotte there is no full bimbo...
It is because of images or story ?

sukrut44

May 31, 2019
The Dev said he was gonna upload it in September. Something must've come up and as he said it's a big update. He'll upland it in this month probably.

PS. It's fine even if you don't upload it this month, take your time and give us an amazing update for this amazing game.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
The Dev said he was gonna upload it in September. Something must've come up and as he said it's a big update. He'll upland it in this month probably.

PS. It's fine even if you don't upload it this month, take your time and give us an amazing update for this amazing game.
Hey, yeah I unfortunately got super busy last month. I was traveling nearly all month long. I am working on it. Just going to take a bit more time.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes