4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
The most recent version is 0.6.5.2.
The only posts on the patreon page are in relation to coming updates, and most recently a link to the online version of the game.

If anyone wants to keep in contact, we are always on discord.

Reactions: BearSnatcher

stpnaughty

Apr 8, 2018
Y'all. I a, just so far beyond stuck here. I can't progress June or Sophia storyline at all, and.I can't geem to get the renovations to complete!? What steps are necessary for the renovations to complete? I am on the most recent update (0.6.5.2) but getting literally nowhere. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Y'all. I a, just so far beyond stuck here. I can't progress June or Sophia storyline at all, and.I can't geem to get the renovations to complete!? What steps are necessary for the renovations to complete? I am on the most recent update (0.6.5.2) but getting literally nowhere. Does anyone have any thoughts?
I think you need to advance the story with the girl in the coffee shop. I forget her name.

stpnaughty

Apr 8, 2018
I think you need to advance the story with the girl in the coffee shop. I forget her name.
Ana? How do I do that? I got her stuff complete I thought? Or like at some point she reached out about a photo shoot but I don't know how to get that going?

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
BimboRoom
When I play locally by downloading game on my hdd, many of the vids play scrambled on my chrome.
Like this:
2021-11-06.png

Tried the game online on . works fine. Also tried on edge browser and its working fine there to. Any solution to fix it on chrome? I don't want to use edge instead of chrome.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
BimboRoom
When I play locally by downloading game on my hdd, many of the vids play scrambled on my chrome.
Like this:
View attachment 1487557

Tried the game online on . works fine. Also tried on edge browser and its working fine there to. Any solution to fix it on chrome? I don't want to use edge instead of chrome.
Firstly, Aleximus Fuck-A-Ton is an amazing name.
This seems like the videos became corrupted during download. Best option is to re-download.

Also, mopoga is not a place we support the game so don't know if it is up-to-date. Instead, play online at

Reactions: Black Xoul

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Firstly, Aleximus Fuck-A-Ton is an amazing name.
This seems like the videos became corrupted during download. Best option is to re-download.

Also, mopoga is not a place we support the game so don't know if it is up-to-date. Instead, play online at
Thnx for compliments. I redownloaded the game but the problem remains same. also it's same for
I have checked on It's updated to latest patch. But I am bummed about official online version showing same problem. What is the workaround for this?

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Thnx for compliments. I redownloaded the game but the problem remains same. also it's same for
I have checked on It's updated to latest patch. But I am bummed about official online version showing same problem. What is the workaround for this?
Which browser are you using and what browser version?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes