4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
perhaps so, or alternatively - perhaps they'd just like to do some updates that are less "homelife" and more "professionally" based as far as the life coaching of bimbos goes lol

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Eva Carrera and Elsa Jean have a scene together. I just don't get the feeling the devs are into writing any more.
It's not just Eva Karera, but finding a scene with Elsa Jean and Eva, Lisa Ann, and Aletta Ocean.

Reactions: anominous

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
It's not just Eva Karera, but finding a scene with Elsa Jean and Eva, Lisa Ann, and Aletta Ocean.
Or you could just ditch the mom transformation. So far it hasn't added anything to the game other than some gifs. The scenes of Sofia have been really sub par compared to the earlier updates.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Or you could just ditch the mom transformation. So far it hasn't added anything to the game other than some gifs. The scenes of Sofia have been really sub par compared to the earlier updates.
She hasn't been getting much attention because she has far more content than other characters. Additionally, just because the character models have a scene together does not mean its in the storyline for them. When and if it does, it would be added.

Reactions: Goronthil

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
how do you restart stacy's workout sessions after her update?
I don't think you can yet. But I found a workaround, go to the BLC-building to see the workout session, still the old ones, but hoping new scenes will come with one of the next updates.

Leokisuke

May 7, 2020
She hasn't been getting much attention because she has far more content than other characters. Additionally, just because the character models have a scene together does not mean its in the storyline for them. When and if it does, it would be added.
More ana content please.. really wouldve liked mc to take her under his wing nd see her transform or a love path transformation.

gutihaz_14

Aug 11, 2020
I'm still stuck on the Sofia content with the message "You text your mom in the morning asking if you wants to meet you that evening. With Greg travelling, she agrees, and you meet her in the evening." after she already had her surgery. I'm using version 6.5.2.
Hi, i'm stuck in same point, did you solve the quest?

BlueZone

Dec 31, 2018
I stopped playing for a few months (last time was late September) does the old save break anything?

I was having trouble seeing Natalie when she said visit her on Wednesday before too if anyone has tips for that.

wcwr0309

Apr 20, 2021
it looks like if you finish ana's story before you purchase the building, then the renovation will last forever.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
There are files showing scenes with Lisa Ann. But after the new surgery, there are no new scenes with Sophie. Can someone explain?

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
You probably have to progress with hang or the sister, or progress further with BLC by getting the building with elaine
Literally did all that. I'm done with everything the update has to offer. Maybe I initiated the change too soon? I don't know...because there is no indicator that there are any circumstances for doing so.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Getting back to this game and I have not a single clue on what to do!
Working, sleeping, met my neighbour. Noting in the journal, work, sleep... zZzZ
Been to the coffee shop, bar and the strip club. No interactions available.
Been doing this for 7 weeks in game now. Getting quite boring TBH
Playing the online version if that has anything to do with.. well anything.
Neither have I cheated for money, if the amount has maybe something to do with the game progressing(or not at all in this case)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes