4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Getting back to this game and I have not a single clue on what to do!
Working, sleeping, met my neighbour. Noting in the journal, work, sleep... zZzZ
Been to the coffee shop, bar and the strip club. No interactions available.
Been doing this for 7 weeks in game now. Getting quite boring TBH
Playing the online version if that has anything to do with.. well anything.
Neither have I cheated for money, if the amount has maybe something to do with the game progressing(or not at all in this case)
There are clues in the journal.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Yes, the one thing I forgot to mention I looked at, didn't help either unfortunately.
The journal tells you what you need to do next. It sounds like you are super early in the game. Thousands of people have played and not gotten stuck. Open the journal for the characters you've met and open emails etc from your home screen when you wake up.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The journal tells you what you need to do next. It sounds like you are super early in the game. Thousands of people have played and not gotten stuck. Open the journal for the characters you've met and open emails etc from your home screen when you wake up.
Not super early, several weeks in. See above.
Absolutely nothing happens...
The two entries I have in my Journal is the neighbour(the man not his wife even though I saw her) and the woman in the coffee shop. Nothing else.

I have played this game before and didn't have this issue BTW. Also what I wrote "getting back to this game"

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Not super early, several weeks in. See above.
Absolutely nothing happens...
The two entries I have in my Journal is the neighbour(the man not his wife even though I saw her) and the woman in the coffee shop. Nothing else.

I have played this game before and didn't have this issue BTW. Also what I wrote "getting back to this game"
Did you try to load an old save? I saw the above, it does not matter how many weeks you progress the storyline has to progress. You can post your save if you want and I'll take a look.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Did you try to load an old save? I saw the above, it does not matter how many weeks you progress the storyline has to progress. You can post your save if you want and I'll take a look.
No, I started anew.
This save, in game time spent 4 months.

• Angry
Reactions: Hese_1

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
An update about updates.

Hello Everyone,

Here is a quick look at what we have in store for you for our upcoming BLC updates.
- June specific series of updates.
- June progression: You will encounter multiple June events along with training and eventually transformations.
- Elaine progression
- Stacy additions

Also we've been working on back end updates to include a more stable variable system, which will also include saves for restarting at specific points in the game. This will also include a better in-game hint and progression tracker for each character.

Lastly, we are working updating the interface again. I am looking to make the UI more modern, to include a cleaner logo and buttons for interactions.

Last edited:

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
How do I get the renovations to complete? Some people in the thread say to complete Ana's story, but her Events are empty in my journal?

MV99

Apr 28, 2020
An update about updates.

Hello Everyone,

Here is a quick look at what we have in store for you for our upcoming BLC updates.
- June specific series of updates.
- June progression: You will encounter multiple June events along with training and eventually transformations.
- Elaine progression
- Stacy additions

Also we've been working on back end updates to include a more stable variable system, which will also include saves for restarting at specific points in the game. This will also include a better in-game hint and progression tracker for each character.

Lastly, we are working updating the interface again. I am looking to make the UI more modern, to include a cleaner logo and buttons for interactions.
When is the latest update coming to Gamcore??

Thanks

agmen001

Apr 17, 2019
hi, I know this problem has been addressed before but I could not find any solution. I'm stuck after the first date wth Rosa H. .. fter that I gathered all the girl organizing a plan to protes but then nothing happens.. I can't do anything with any bimbo, I tried to go to her office , or the bar during weekends to meet her but nothing. My building is still in renovation and the days pass withouth mails, calls, or events. Even the BLC meetings on friday looks stuck... nothing happens. Can someone help? I might missing somthing.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes