4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
please forgive my ignorance, but what's the content of part 1 and what's the content of part 2?
Part 1 is now public, Mega. Should be bug free. Realize most old saves will no longer work, we have reintroduced the pre-start save points at the beginning of the game.

### Part 1
- Complete refactor of the variable system to better facilitate new features.
- June
- Event with Tiffany.
- Four new events at home.
- First bimbo coaching session.
It's literally in the comment above. for part2, should check pateron or his discord.

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
I'm reading previous posts, and it seems like the consensus is that there are no updated save check points, and also no images or videos in-game. Surely this would have been checked first before uploading a scuffed version of it? #justsaying

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Seems like they accidently uploaded just the base update, and not the full game with the update. If you want the full game go to their dicord and the full game is on there

Reactions: Black Xoul

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure if this upload was an accident, given that most content is missing..
Or if they try'n go the "Game's almost done so we have to 're-do' the entire thing over the course of 2 years" route..
Hmm

I mean the last few updates took a couple months and basically introduced 5 minutes worth of content.
Don't get me wrong, i liked the game so far.. But this IS concerning.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The download links are just for the update. Dont know why so many uploader uploads something without knowing what he actually uploads -.-

The game is playable online.

But the new content is not really worth to waste time. New gameplay around +1 minute.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I just put all in old file, what i did notice is that Tiffany's texts are blank, just black screen that you need go back.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
What is the situation, what is with part 1 being so small in file size and you can still download the v0.6.6.4?

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Playing online and just had to meet June at home Tuesday @9am and when do that no images een tho there is space for images so question is - should there be images or not?

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.CheckEvent is not a function<<if $CheckEvent($skylar, "Email2")>>\
[[You receive an e-mail from Skylar|Skylar E-mail 2]]
<<elseif $CheckEvent($skylar, "Email3")>>\
[[You receive an e-mail from Skylar|Skylar E-mail 3]]
<</if>>

When I loaded my old files.I added thenew folder in the Bimbo LC Folder. I wasconfused that I have now 2 different html icons

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes