4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Part 1 of June Came Early has been released on Patreon. It will release publicly on 11 June, part 2 will release between the 11th and the 18th once part one goes public.
No life sign since that post here or on Patreon ... did something bad happen? :(

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Part 1 is now public, . Should be bug free. Realize most old saves will no longer work, we have reintroduced the pre-start save points at the beginning of the game.

### Part 1
- Complete refactor of the variable system to better facilitate new features.
- June
- Event with Tiffany.
- Four new events at home.
- First bimbo coaching session.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Same
Part 1 is now public, Mega. Should be bug free. Realize most old saves will no longer work, we have reintroduced the pre-start save points at the beginning of the game.

### Part 1
- Complete refactor of the variable system to better facilitate new features.
- June
- Event with Tiffany.
- Four new events at home.
- First bimbo coaching session.
I see the test passages for the new content but no pre-start save points to pick up where I left off o_O

Reactions: Porthos#1

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So why was the game gutted? Might help not having to answer this question for peopple not wanting to dig thorugh a few pages for some buried explanation if one was placed on the OP. BimboRoom

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Using updated html linked a bit above and rearanging pics didn't help. AS it stands right now, this game is busted.

ALSO, even playing it without the images the events don't seem to fire like it used to. You just go to work every day and do nothing, coffee, bar, strip club, but nothing actually happens other than going to those locations. Where as in the original version you could you know, actually start your business.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes