4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
You probably chose the option saying that its not wrong being only with one person, then Hang will choose Rupert over you. If you choose its not wrong being with many people she will choose you instead, I think.
I choose it is bad to be with one or something like that i don't remember

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Elaine's journal says "check her weekly workouts" "scheduled a medical meeting this afternoon at BLC" "she's a regular attendant of weekly blc meetings and gym sessions"
but i have already seen the medical session and she's maxed both in bimbo and exhibitionist points from the meetings and the gym- so is she complete and it just doesn't say that in the journal?

Reactions: Mucci

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Can anyone help me i'm stuck in a loop with stacy the workouts just keep repeating and i have no clue where the coaching is for her to do "If only there were a way to make Stacy's workout session more exciting. Maybe some more coaching meetings might give her some ideas" if its to do with the BLC building i have no clue how to complete it i click it and nothing happens. I have attached my save file if someone could figure out what is wrong or what i am missing
I think it is a mix of call her to your bedroom and check BLC building at different time. There are lots of call events. I think.

MrOverhead

Jun 28, 2021
虽然我对人造的假胸、假臀、假厚嘴唇没太多兴趣,但这并不影响给这款游戏好评
游戏的内容丰富,角色众多,图片的选择也都不错,页面设计与选项也都比较合理,更棒的是,在游戏内直接提供了作弊码,免除了获取金钱的重复无效操作
目标指引做的不够好,有些时候会找不到现在该干什么,提示可以给的更明确一些
评分:8/10

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Getting some events that seem to be happening out of order, or earlier than they're supposed to:

I met Natalie early on, and when I went to the convention I had a couple of passages regarding June who I hadn't met yet (or would for quite a while, hadn't even met the PC's Mom yet).

The day after June moved into the PC's apartment, I got an event about Raven's photoshoot out of the blue. Until that point I had only met her at the strip club and nothing else to indicate there'd be a photoshoot.

Another oddity: every time Tiffany texts me, the first option is always "Mine? :)" for some reason. The actual text afterwards is fine.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
So I'm supposed to meet Natalie at noon on Weds in the subway for a convention, but she never shows. Have I missed something?

Reactions: Gorogn

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
So I'm supposed to meet Natalie at noon on Weds in the subway for a convention, but she never shows. Have I missed something?
i think you just have to wait till noon on wednesday in your apartment. the option to meet her is available there you dont have to go anywhere.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Great Game but need a guide honestly. Hang left and I still got two characters that require her, so I guess I need to start over from one of my saves

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Did Hang go to Vietnam? If so she comes back after a few weeks, and that's not an event that can be avoided.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Did Hang go to Vietnam? If so she comes back after a few weeks, and that's not an event that can be avoided.
Yeah she did and I got Rupert removed from his position. Both of them moved away and Hang's status becomes, she decides to leave with Rupert.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
I can only guess that you told Hang to stay loyal to Rupert, rather than explore her sexuality. Its quite early on, and there is a warning with the decision

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes