4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Got this error when going for Stella's first time stripping..

Stella cannot start working as a stripper until she has big, fake tits and is confident enough to work.
..which doesn't really make any sense since she went to work there to be able to afford the breast surgery.

adame

Apr 3, 2018
idk what i doing worng with Stacy , i always get the after class event with picture of "2a.webm , 2b.webm 2c.webm" and the same trust and in all fitness range, it happend to me in all ver of the game (from v0.6.6.4 to before thet), can someone pls help me ? what i doing worng ? BimboRoom can you help pls ?

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Look at the journals you are probably at a point that needs to progress a character.
I've been struggling to activate this too. Currently all journals are saying progress story or grow blc reputation. I have played through transforming mom, and not transforming her and neither seem to progress. Any more guidance on how to trigger the blc expansion would be very helpful. Thanks

EDIT. It seems Ana has to be triggered too. Once she transformed and returned from her 2 week vacation I had a date and now the renovations on my building have finally completed. Assuming this will now progress the story.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
idk what i doing worng with Stacy , i always get the after class event with picture of "2a.webm , 2b.webm 2c.webm" and the same trust and in all fitness range, it happend to me in all ver of the game (from v0.6.6.4 to before thet), can someone pls help me ? what i doing worng ? BimboRoom can you help pls ?
Probably the browser you are using does not support webm.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Who is June? I was playing and picked up the photo studio and I got invited to a cosplay convention. Someone named June gave me shit about going?

I like this, it's basic, the images are pretty fitting, and I don't get some of the crazy slowdowns common in these games... but the triggers are kind of wonky. I get the feeling passages trigger without checking all the criteria they should.
If you feel there is a bug please click the discord button and report the bug with a more descriptive explanation or screenshots.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I would rather the OP to clearly sate which of the fucking downloads is required to play the fucking game. the instructions " 1. Extract and run" is not enough.
It’s pretty straight forward if you read the folder names and the instructions. You can either download the entire game from the OP or update folders if you want a smaller download.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I have a question about Hang. Will she leave Rupert eventually if you don't do sex training after their trip to visit her dying father or does she only leave him if you do the sex training?

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Got this error when going for Stella's first time stripping..

..which doesn't really make any sense since she went to work there to be able to afford the breast surgery.
It isn't an error the idea is that she borrows the money from you to get the surgery first then she has a job to go to to pay you back. There are actual game mechanics for her borrowing money from you and paying you back. So it makes sense, the approach is just a bit different. You can choose not to lend her the money and she will SLOOOOOOWLY acquire the money to get the treatment but lending her the funds greatly speeds up the process. And she is able to quickly pay you back and she becomes a revenue stream for the player as well, so lending her money is financially a boon to the player as well.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
i think I found a Bug with a Tiffany Text. Her first line is Coulda been yours and when I search the code in the game for this there is only one option and the video is images/Tiffany/Text/20.webm. Which is all fine and dandy but there is no video file 20. I used the Mega full download link.

In the code there are texts that use images/Tiffany/Text/19.webm and images/Tiffany/Text/21.webm so this appears to be a missing file not a case of a typo.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So a couple of Questions:
How do you get rid of Rupert?
Once your mom is Lisa Ann. Do you get to take her to bonetown?
Is June ever getting story progression? I played this game like two years ago and it's like there has been no story progression.

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Err, is the Lisa Ann transformation not giving you options when you call her at evening a soft lock/bug, or intentional? Edit: Nevermind, your mother's training is at Saturday and BLC is at Friday. Mixed those up.

Last edited:

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
So... I have been going for two months waiting for something to happen after Rupert returned from Vietnam, Talked to Rosa at the bar, then had a meeting to get everyone to start a my body, my life my choice campaign. Nothing seems to be happening the number of days I skipped are in the dozens. I have done BLC rules 1 through 5 twice and had stacy over for naked workout times for weeks and weeks.

There seems no logical reason to have such a long gap between the campaign and resolution. Mom has had her surgery Charlotte has had her 2nd round of surgeries and recovered and got through her daily events such that they no longer improve her scores. This feels like an endless loop bug. Journals say progress story or waiting for building or have nothing.

EDIT: So this game starts June 17 2018, It is now oct 4th 2019 in my game , I have done four months at least if not 5 months with no progression. I don't understand what went wrong. But the game has become boring and pointless. Can't do repeatable events with mom, Hang has no events now because Rupert is broken. All sister events are stalled with most being just text. Charlette has fewer work event variations at full bimbo so these are even more stale. Stella is not doing much at all now. Dani is stuck waiting for the renovations on the building to finish. Thing is I know this game has content post building but there is some bug that is stopping people from progressing it seems. Not using any mods or the like either.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I am hundred percent sure I did everything correct but hang went with rupert... Why is that happening ?
You probably chose the option saying that its not wrong being only with one person, then Hang will choose Rupert over you. If you choose its not wrong being with many people she will choose you instead, I think.

Zeptha

May 24, 2018
Can anyone help me i'm stuck in a loop with stacy the workouts just keep repeating and i have no clue where the coaching is for her to do "If only there were a way to make Stacy's workout session more exciting. Maybe some more coaching meetings might give her some ideas" if its to do with the BLC building i have no clue how to complete it i click it and nothing happens. I have attached my save file if someone could figure out what is wrong or what i am missing

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes