4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The mega link, now found here, includes a text file with instructions on how to install everything correctly. That probably should be replaced with new instructions in the OP, now that all the images are consolidated into one download.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
The mega link, now found here, includes a text file with instructions on how to install everything correctly. That probably should be replaced with new instructions in the OP, now that all the images are consolidated into one download.
Yes that was from the mods updating the listing. I just updated the downloads link with the MEGA link I created to include the instructions.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So you have to download the html separately from the Base+Images?
seriously what a fucked up OP

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Stat 5 image in the game file has a vaginal sex image of sofia before transformation. is this just a placeholder or is there actually a vaginal sex scene with sofia in the game somewhere?

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
So how do you get the Priti scenes? the co-op board says end of the update for her but I never found the scenes with her?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For those that do not want to update your folders there is now a full download link (one click shop) on the front page.
I think you've missed something important... I was replying to the guy whining about having the html and images being separate downloads.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
How do I lend Stella titty money. The only place she shows up is the titty bar and she wont work cause she needs titties?
WTF?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes