4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Aaronster

Jun 13, 2017
Hey Everyone, I reached the expansion of BLC where they are supposed to go riot outside the council woman's office but I don't know how to activate that scene. Please help :)

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hey Everyone, I reached the expansion of BLC where they are supposed to go riot outside the council woman's office but I don't know how to activate that scene. Please help :)
Look at the journals you are probably at a point that needs to progress a character.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
We tried something new with this update to lower the thrash from long time players to avoid having to download the entire thing / have a smaller size download. In the end it seems to have led to confusion. Will re-evaluate on the next release.
The confusion on my end is the mismatched version numbers. It doesn't feel intuitive to update the image packs beyond the HTML file version considering the HTML file *is* the game. It makes me think I'm adding image content that isn't coded in because the HTML hasn't been updated, especially since the version in the thread title is also 0.6.4.

If you need to update the image packs to fix something, I think their version numbers should be an amendment to the HTML file version instead (0.6.4-update/patch/whatever).

Reactions: Yendor934

Naimur

Nov 3, 2018
The new UI made this game unplayable on phones.

The two black sidebars take over more then half the screen and while you can close them with the buttons, a button to get the left sidebar is missing so you can't acces your saves or settings.

Reactions: Fryzz

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I haven't played this in a long time. Just started up and the neighbor complained already before I'd had my first BLC meeting. Is that intentional? I don't remember it happening so early before.

Also, the reminder of your appointment with Stella appears in the interface to the right when the meeting starts, before Stella has even been introduced. It should probably appear at the end of the meeting instead.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You'd rather have to download everything again for only a change of the html file?
I would rather the OP to clearly sate which of the fucking downloads is required to play the fucking game. the instructions " 1. Extract and run" is not enough.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I would rather the OP to clearly sate which of the fucking downloads is required to play the fucking game. the instructions " 1. Extract and run" is not enough.
It's pretty simple... Game folder (Bimbo Life Coach) with Images folder inside, and the html file. Not to mention there's even a link in the OP that contains instructions now.

No need for making mountains out of mole hills.

Reactions: TheHighlander

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
It's pretty simple... Game folder (Bimbo Life Coach) with Images folder inside, and the html file. Not to mention there's even a link in the OP that contains instructions now.

No need for making mountains out of mole hills.
yes and that folder was not in the base+images download. (The mega link was introduced after many complaints)
Any ways I've deleted it so problem solved

Azokin

Nov 14, 2019
i have been playingh the game for 20 mins and i stuck in a loop
Me too, I downloaded the game, opened my save and have been passing weeks checking everywhere and nothing new shows up, also the journal just says that I've reached the end of every character's content except for Elaine, Who also does not appear anything new for.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Alright, something's borked. Now bear in mind i've played this a lot before.

I started a new save and i'm at the part where Stella SHOULD fuck up at work and you either take her on as an assistant or a stay at home bimbo. But the event wont trigger. I can't progress Hang cause I need Stella. I've done all of Charlotte's BLC training to the point where it tells me i need to progress with Stella every Wednesday. Neither Stella or Charlotte owe me any money.

Yet, still, THE EVENT WONT TRIGGER. Even her Journal page says " Stella has acted out again, but it seems like this is the last time. You should concentrate on Charlotte for now. " but i can't do anything with Charlotte except be her agent and have her work for me in the morning.

sigh.

EDIT: Alright. I remembered that Stella gains stats when you visit her at the strip club so I did her stripping event till max stats and the event triggered finally. This was very technically my fault but i feel like the game did a horrible job of telling me what i should be working on and frustrated me a lot for no reason. welp.

Last edited:

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
Who is June? I was playing and picked up the photo studio and I got invited to a cosplay convention. Someone named June gave me shit about going?

I like this, it's basic, the images are pretty fitting, and I don't get some of the crazy slowdowns common in these games... but the triggers are kind of wonky. I get the feeling passages trigger without checking all the criteria they should.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes