4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

ghoti

Jul 7, 2018
I have two bugs to report.

1) The sounds for the Subway continue playing when I go to the cosmetic surgeon.

2) The first line of Stacy's Events section on her Journal page looks like this:

and and >> If only there were a way to make Stacy's workout session more exciting. Maybe some more coaching meetings might give her some ideas.

Reactions: Black Xoul

ghoti

Jul 7, 2018
There's also a Tiffany event that wants to play 20.webm, which is missing from the Tiffany/Text/ folder.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Encountered a bug, heading to the cosplay convention prompts a conversation with June who, on this save, I haven't met yet

Mucci

May 22, 2018
Part 1 of June Came Early has been released on Patreon. It will release publicly on 11 June, part 2 will release between the 11th and the 18th once part one goes public.
I've been waiting patiently for this. Hopefully this project sees completion! Much luck to the devs!

Reactions: Black Xoul
Nov 15, 2021
Question because I'm going to play through again when the update lands: will not pushing the mother through the last surgery affect the story? I want to make everyone fully bimbo for the story but also I fucking love the actress for the Mom.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes