4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

GigaChadUru

Nov 11, 2020
I am stuck at the point where charlotte disappears. Didn't find a clue in her journal is there a walkthrough or something?

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
Is there some way to remove the fitness decay?
I don't know about remove it outright, but if you're able to change the variables in the browser (SugarCube.State.active.variables), you can set fitness to some large numbers so that even with decay, that you may never see the bar go down again.

For example, 100 is generally the fitness cap attainable regularly in-game from working out. i don't know if there's a coded hardcap, but if you set your fitness variable to 9999, you could play the game for like a year in-game until you'd start to see the fitness bar go down.

carajames

Jun 17, 2022
She should just reappear after a week or two.

Is there some way to remove the fitness decay?
Yes, there is:

First open the Bimbo Life Coach HTML file using Notepad++ (a free program and very handy for nosing around in HTML files)

Then do a search using the Search/Find drop down menu for this string: set $mc.fitness -= 1

When you find it change the 1 to a 0. That's it. You now have no decay.

Save the new file under a slightly different name with the HTML extension type so that you still have the original should you make a mistake. Now start the game using your new 'no decay' version and you're off to the races with no more tiresome exercising.

Another useful thing is to use to fiddle with your stats if you don't want to exercise all the way to max, or give yourself massive piles of cash too.

Happy Bimboing!

Reactions: d3xt3r and Cesarbr

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
7.1 Released on Patreon -

Hey guys, the coding is finally finished. As always in order to update you MUST have had the most current version, if you have errors, redownload the full-download pack.

Lastly, please report bugs to #bugreport on discord so we can quickly fix them and push a hotfix. Thanks, have fun!

-- Patchnotes to follow.

Nov 7, 2020
So, I'm a supporter on Patreon and I have downloaded the latest version. Is there a changelog or anything like that, I'm struggling to find any new content.

I was hoping for some content with June - which I think is mentioned on one of the previous Patreon posts leading up to the update. But all I see is this:

You can talk to June at home in the evening or on the weekend.
Have June do chores to decrease her brattiness.
You can conduct bimbo training with June to increase her sluttiness.

Except:
- When I talk to her I get the option of chores, bimbo training or strip club visit.
- Can't decrease brattiness by repeating scene
- Can't increase sluttiness by repeating scene
- Can't increase exhibitionism by repeating scene

I've also tried starting a new game using the "Start at 0.7 Part 1" option, it's not just June either - can't find any new content at all.

Reactions: DedL0l

RM

May 25, 2017
So, I'm a supporter on Patreon and I have downloaded the latest version. Is there a changelog or anything like that, I'm struggling to find any new content.
1. Check the journal to see what you're supposed to do next.

2. Check for an updated html file, since the discord guys mentioned the initial one had a few bugs in it and its been updated since the initial release.

3. Pretty sure the June stuff is a continuation of the strip club stuff.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020

I was hoping for some content with June - which I think is mentioned on one of the previous Patreon posts leading up to the update. But all I see is this:

You can talk to June at home in the evening or on the weekend.
Have June do chores to decrease her brattiness.
You can conduct bimbo training with June to increase her sluttiness.

Except:
- When I talk to her I get the option of chores, bimbo training or strip club visit.
- Can't decrease brattiness by repeating scene
- Can't increase sluttiness by repeating scene
- Can't increase exhibitionism by repeating scene

I've also tried starting a new game using the "Start at 0.7 Part 1" option, it's not just June either - can't find any new content at all.
Check the journals, I Havnt posted the change log been busy I’ll probably get to it tomorrow. It added probably 8-10 June events.

Reactions: burlok
Nov 7, 2020
I found in the latest update that the journals aren't always reflective of where you need to be i.e. it will say meet in the morning in the living room, but the character will actually be at hq. So there was actually new content (quite a lot) but the helper text had me off base.

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
Can someone please fix my save file. In the photo studio i cant take photos with Hang, it just gets black screen and nothing happens except i go back and do other stuff..

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes