4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone please fix my save file. In the photo studio i cant take photos with Hang, it just gets black screen and nothing happens except i go back and do other stuff..
I've got exactly the same error so presume its a bug

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
changelog

Hello,

The final part of June's content for this release has gone public.

Version 0.7.1 includes a number of new scenes for June to bring her story up to date with the others.

You play the game from the Play Online page, or Download the latest version to play offline.

Changelog

• Fifth Photoshoot scene.
  • Blowjob at stripclub scene.
  • Three bimbo training session scenes.
  • Hotel scene. This is a large, multi-part scene taking place across a number of days with plenty of content.
  • After hotel scene.
  • Scene for Stacy returning after surgery.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Got some June scenes probably the 3, but she does not appear at home now and the game still says

"Meet June @ Home, Tuesday 9:00"

How to get that hotel scene?

And I see that there are still 2 events missing with Stella and the game says

" You need to progress with Elaine's story in order to continue with Stella. "
But how to progress with Elain? Her tracker is full and the interactions at the workout event doesnt seem to do anything.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
wasnt there a storypath where somebody contacted the mc and started to feminize him? or was that a different game?
Different game. There is a line from the Dr offering to help the MC transition if he ever decides to but, since it's never been developed I assume it was a joke from the original dev referencing the fact that it was posted on tfgamessite

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
Got some June scenes probably the 3, but she does not appear at home now and the game still says

But how to progress with Elain? Her tracker is full and the interactions at the workout event doesnt seem to do anything.
Dev didn't properly update. Sometimes she's at BLC building, other times you need to talk to her and finish her photoshoots (1 or 2, then strip club, then the rest IIRC).

For the vacation you leave on a Friday I think

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017

I am here too Elaine is as much of a bimbo and exhibitionist as possible but the game keeps saying I have to meet her in my new building but her tracker is full.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
the first skip start option is missing the choice of designers for the BLC offices, so you get the "not defined" red text

Reactions: Leycer21

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, anyone can help me to fix my save, i miss two event with Stella and when i check Charlotte Jackson it's says
"Go to sleep to receive an e-mail from Stella" twice. what can i do to continue and complete their quest please?

Reactions: Hamakabula

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

Are you using the bug fix? it has a later date than the main file so i presume the main file hasn't been updated with the bug fix

Snuz

Aug 25, 2018
My save seems to be completely broken, I have multiple events that I have already done, even some starting from the begining of the game... Can someone help me fix this please ?

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Can someone tell me why Eva Karera upgrades to Lisa Ann and Lisa turns into Aletta Ocean? Is Eva considered less sexy than Lisa with those huge knockers or does Lisa look less bimbo than Aletta while having sex? Variation is nice tho and seing all the progress is fun, but looks odd.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone please fix my save file. In the photo studio i cant take photos with Hang, it just gets black screen and nothing happens except i go back and do other stuff..
What was the last version of the game you played before this latest?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes