4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
Progress the other characters, your probably locked out because you haven't finished the stories enough to have them at that point.
BLC Awareness is also stuck at 50%, is this the way it should be? Can´t buy more advertising at the study either and the weekly meetings do not change anything.

Hmm it seems as Tiffany is also gone, no text messages no nothing, I´m also missing 1 entry in the "Journal Menu" could it be her?

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
So, I also reached the " Invite people around to view your newly renovated building " part, and I'm stuck because I'm missing " Go to sleep to receive an e-mail from Stella. " in Charlottes questline and " Be at home to receive an e-mail from Erica. " in Ericas, I guess.

Edit: Ok, after skipping some weeks the renovation was finished and I was able to continue. Maybe it was mentioned when starting the renovations but certainly not in the quest log. Waiting for this, as well as for the 70k + 25k (at least there is a cheat) when buying + renovating is a needless grind.

Last edited:

heisenberg21

Nov 21, 2021
Can someone tell me how to progress with Elaine? It says she needs to be more of an exhibitionist but i don't see her anywhere other then blc meetings.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes