4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

whatever23423234

Feb 11, 2023
I checked and, yeah, you've got to click through the intro to get those menu options to appear. All I can tell you is if I load any of my saves (I play on there too) then I get the full menu.

I don't know if you've hit a bug or something, but I think you might be looking at a restart if no one else has any ideas. I'm pretty sure what you need to do is loan Stella the money, but that's done through the journal menu.
I think i started playing on some other URL than the official one so i guess my game was initially created on an earlier version of the game and while it allows me to load and continue the savegame, its also messing up the left side menu. I will just start over x)

Nov 15, 2021
I think i started playing on some other URL than the official one so i guess my game was initially created on an earlier version of the game and while it allows me to load and continue the savegame, its also messing up the left side menu. I will just start over x)
Probably something like that. It's well worth it. The game really takes off with Hang's sex lessons imo.

sukrut44

May 31, 2019
Version 7.2 came out a few hours ago. There's a brief changelist posted in their Discord for this update as well:
Is it a public release or a Patreon one? And if it is a Patreon one, how long will it take for the Public release to come out?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Bimbo Life Coach [v0.7.2]

Bimbo Life Coach v0.7.2: - - - -

v0.7.1>0.7.2 Update Patch: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BimboLifeCoach-7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Temujin1312

Jan 21, 2020
Two questions about the new content:

Do the possible client and the new client only have one event each for now or am I missing something?

Does Skylar just show up for the weekly meetings someday or do I have to meet her at the HQ at a specific time? I already spent a couple weeks in-game time, but didn't get her new events so far.

Thanks in advance.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure the dev visits here, but in case he does:
Could you please add an option to show names instead of pictures for the locations? Just having pictures there does not work for my brain. I'm aware hovering shows the description, but I still hate it.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Met the woman in the downtown gym who wants to be a client.
Set up Fridays with her. She doens't show.

Also, Skylar. When are you supposed ot meet her?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The new UI is ok, but I prefer text links - or at least text in addition to the images. Then you dont have to learn what every image is - yes it is not that hard, but why add a pointless barrier?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I'm not sure the dev visits here, but in case he does:
Could you please add an option to show names instead of pictures for the locations? Just having pictures there does not work for my brain. I'm aware hovering shows the description, but I still hate it.
We are working on it already, just didn't get to it by the time we wanted to push the patch.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
A minor QoL project for further updates: Clean up the time code
1677343756895.png
Either go for AM/PM or 24H for everything, mixing them just seems sloppy. And could be confussing for people, as not everyone are adept with both systems.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Not ending this storyline.png
Well not ending this storyline without going to sleep.

EDIT: And new building never gets done so $1,000 bill never goes away...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes