4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
Can't lower June's brattines, there is no choice to make her do chores or anything like that.
Same here.
Workaround until it's fixed: download your save file, put it into saveeditoronline, search for "brat" and change this variable to 20. You can probably choose something higher but I didn't check. You can then send her on chores and proceed with her quest.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Also seemingly stuck with June. Seems I should be able to do something to reduce brattiness but no options.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Yikes, sleep/skip day is missing in bedroom. Have to workout all night till 8AM next morning. Buff insomniac... :eek:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yikes, sleep/skip day is missing in bedroom. Have to workout all night till 8AM next morning. Buff insomniac... :eek:
You don't need to go to the bedroom, just click the bed icon on the right hand side of the screen (or, at the start of a new day, click the red skyline image in the middle of the screen as that auto skips to the next day)

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
You don't need to go to the bedroom, just click the bed icon on the right hand side of the screen (or, at the start of a new day, click the red skyline image in the middle of the screen as that auto skips to the next day)
Seems this update didn't like my save game. Certain elements don't display. Had to start from one of the preset choices.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Seems this update didn't like my save game. Certain elements don't display. Had to start from one of the preset choices.
I had a similar issue, in my case the Skylar scenes refused to trigger so I used a quickstart point

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Yea don't worry. I'm not gonna leak it again :LUL: Tbh I used to be subbed for months back when the game first started and you took over development. I was just too excited to get it out there, so apologies on that.

• Haha
Reactions: BimboRoom

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
They are, 7.2 was leaked by SHC. It' wasn't ready for public release and we are still squashing bugs. 7.2.1 is out as a hotfix. Public release is about a week away.
Good that you have choosed to have compatible saves to new versions.

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
Bug in Stacy's After Gym events; seems to be a bodge in the ordering in the code.

It only shows the "after class" link if $stacy.timesTrained is 3, 5, 7 or 10; that link then increments the value and checks against 3, 5, 7 or 10 to decide which event to show. Which is now none of them, because the value will be 4, 6, 8 or 11, so it defaults to the "else" event and shows the same one every time.

RM

May 25, 2017
Can't lower June's brattines, there is no choice to make her do chores or anything like that.
im stuck as i cant talk to june at all to make her less bratty and ive gone as far as possible with sofia
Also seemingly stuck with June. Seems I should be able to do something to reduce brattiness but no options.
Known bug from choosing all the increased brattiness options for June, it's fixed in the hotfix patch. The hotfix patch (nor the 7.2 patch that got leaked) are public yet, so either wait for another leak, wait for the public release, or join the Patreon.

That said, you can manually edit June's "Brat" variable to fix this through any of the normal routes if you're impatient, if it goes above 43 that's when you get softlocked. Setting it to ~30 will keep you well out of any risk of thing going wrong. There's other resources both on this website and the rest of the internet for editing twine variables, usually either through console commands or through the Twinehacker extension.

Sub98

Nov 9, 2018
Known bug from choosing all the increased brattiness options for June, it's fixed in the hotfix patch. The hotfix patch (nor the 7.2 patch that got leaked) are public yet, so either wait for another leak, wait for the public release, or join the Patreon.

That said, you can manually edit June's "Brat" variable to fix this through any of the normal routes if you're impatient, if it goes above 43 that's when you get softlocked. Setting it to ~30 will keep you well out of any risk of thing going wrong. There's other resources both on this website and the rest of the internet for editing twine variables, usually either through console commands or through the Twinehacker extension.
can u help me by telling where to find june ? it says meet june on tuesday at 9 at BLC. i checked the hq of blc but couldn't find her.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes