4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
Where is it supposed to ? I checked main appartment screen (have the 'talk with june' but no available choice after), le bedroom, the office, etc. I didn't see anything.
It's easy to find so if you can see it seems like something is wrong. Possible some story element to it but I don't remember.

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
i dont think its gonna do anything dude cause i have the same problem and i am already at the new blc building and dealt with ruppert so i think we need to start over from the most reasent save file and if that does not fix it maby start all over again
Well I'll continue the story and hope it unlocks something

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
and now i got softlocked cause of a glitch cause now i cant progress the main story line cause i need to continue the mom story line but to do so i need to do the june story line wich i cant soooo thanks game

ers020

Dec 21, 2019
Having a minor issue with the section You see Natalie by the park . I click on the event, and just have the following text at the bottom. <<LinkImage "Downtown"> . Anyone else seeing this or did I accidently something?

Oct 9, 2021
I had this softlock too, but there is a simple solution
Go under saves and "Save to disk..."
Then open this ( ) side, upload the file and search with controll+F for "brat" (search result 4/23)
I've set it to 30 and it works
Just save the file now and upload it back to the game, done
Hope it helps

PS: It's the easiest way to cheat in all HTML games btw.

Reactions: Yira and Nimos_
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes