4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
How can i invite peaple for the new place`?
And how do u get money? Only get what charlot does under mangae and the 300 from the work.

Last edited:

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
7.3.jpg
7.3 Pre-patch notes.
Expecting Patreon release in few days to a week.

Added Events for the following characters -

Skylar
Tan
Kathy
Mya
Lauren
June
Sofia
Ana
Minor bug fixes
Grammar fixes

The update should be available in a few days, barring any issues with coding and implementation.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
does anyone have a save file i can use , i played this game last year around may and got a new pc. playing all over again seems long

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 2615802
7.3 Pre-patch notes.

Skylar
Tan
Kathy
Mya
Lauren
June
Sofia
Ana
Minor bug fixes
Grammar fixes

The update should be available in a few days, barring any issues with coding and implementation.
please add a transformation timeline for the girls on their profiles

minimizeme

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 2615802
7.3 Pre-patch notes.

Skylar
Tan
Kathy
Mya
Lauren
June
Sofia
Ana
Minor bug fixes
Grammar fixes

Does anybody know if this has been released in patreon, and if/when it will be available to download?

Reactions: Snoopy_H

Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
Hello, Big fan.

I have run into an issue I dont know how to resolve. I have completed essentially everything in the Game except the storyline of June. I have not been able to decrease her bratiness. I do not have the option for her to do chores, as I cant assign them. Every other character is done aside from her and It is bothering me that i cant finish this game. I think its a bug as I always made choices that would make her less bratty, so I would assume I should be able to assign chores or at least trigger the option to do it. I check the journal and it just keeps telling me to assign June Chores to lower her bratiness, however, I cant. If this is a known issue, please tell me fix, if it a new one, I welcome any help, I can also explain it in more detail and even send over the file. Everything else I working perfectly and I really enjoy the game.

I hope someone can help!

Nov 15, 2021
Hello, Big fan.

I have run into an issue I dont know how to resolve. I have completed essentially everything in the Game except the storyline of June. I have not been able to decrease her bratiness. I do not have the option for her to do chores, as I cant assign them. Every other character is done aside from her and It is bothering me that i cant finish this game. I think its a bug as I always made choices that would make her less bratty, so I would assume I should be able to assign chores or at least trigger the option to do it. I check the journal and it just keeps telling me to assign June Chores to lower her bratiness, however, I cant. If this is a known issue, please tell me fix, if it a new one, I welcome any help, I can also explain it in more detail and even send over the file. Everything else I working perfectly and I really enjoy the game.

I hope someone can help!
Go into the journal, see if the events have all been completed. Even after all events have been done it still says "Have June do chores to decrease her brattiness." but you have finished her story line for now. If not, then June should be available in the living room through the day where it says either "June is not home" or "Talk to June" depending on the time. Click that and chores should be available.

Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
Go into the journal, see if the events have all been completed. Even after all events have been done it still says "Have June do chores to decrease her brattiness." but you have finished her story line for now. If not, then June should be available in the living room through the day where it says either "June is not home" or "Talk to June" depending on the time. Click that and chores should be available.
Well the thing is, that is not the case. I attached some pictures. I looked on the forum and people said do it on the weekend or when she gets home on the week, but neither scenario works. I went through every single day and hour but the event would not fire. I had 0 fitness and maxxed fitness even tried to fiddle in the code of the game with notepad ++, but I could not figure that out. Anyway, It just seems bugged and If someone could tell me a fix, like changing the barrier of bratiness or how to set the bratiness to the lowest on June in the code, that would be much appreciated.
bugged.PNG bugged 2.png bugged 3.png
bugged.PNG bugged 2.png bugged 3.png

Nov 15, 2021
Well the thing is, that is not the case. I attached some pictures. I looked on the forum and people said do it on the weekend or when she gets home on the week, but neither scenario works. I went through every single day and hour but the event would not fire. I had 0 fitness and maxxed fitness even tried to fiddle in the code of the game with notepad ++, but I could not figure that out. Anyway, It just seems bugged and If someone could tell me a fix, like changing the barrier of bratiness or how to set the bratiness to the lowest on June in the code, that would be much appreciated.
View attachment 2693649 View attachment 2693650 View attachment 2693651
View attachment 2693649 View attachment 2693650 View attachment 2693651
How old is your version? Because there was a leaked update where June was bugged but it's been fixed.

Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
Stella, charlotte, hang, ana, tan, rosa, stacy, dani, elaine, erica, skylar, katie are all done.

(sofia it says i need june to progress, which i cant)
(natalie I cant progress the last event in the park cause once I click it, i cant get out of it asit says " <<LinkImage "Downtown"> " and I cant exit the scene.)

Everything else I have done, even the random events I have all seen. I am redownloadinng the game and re-playing it, seeing if it works. Bfore that ill try the hotfix insert. Hope I save time that way.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes