4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Wow. I was looking through the preview images for the game and I've totally lost sight of how far we've come. We truly have made these women into the best versions of themselves. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Roe1961

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Is there a guide to tell you what needs to be done in order to advance or a walkthrough to make sure you get and see everything in the game?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Never mind about my last post. I downloaded and am playing the game and I see what to do now. I do have another question though. This is the deal for Charlotte. If you look at her events deal you can see she is missing some. Is there a way I can get them without having to start the game all over again?

whatever23423234

Feb 11, 2023
I seem to have reached dead ends with the characters.

I can not progress Hangs storyline because the next step would be sex lessons which requires Stella to get her fake tits.
Stella refused to borrow money from me; the only option that worked was to let her daughter clean. That gives her 50$ per session ( i assume, it deducts that amount from my balance ) so to have Stella get her fake tits, i would need to click the cleaning routine 240 times.

How to help Stella get her tits so i can progress with Hang?

Nov 15, 2021
I seem to have reached dead ends with the characters.

I can not progress Hangs storyline because the next step would be sex lessons which requires Stella to get her fake tits.
Stella refused to borrow money from me; the only option that worked was to let her daughter clean. That gives her 50$ per session ( i assume, it deducts that amount from my balance ) so to have Stella get her fake tits, i would need to click the cleaning routine 240 times.

How to help Stella get her tits so i can progress with Hang?
You can't loan Stella money until she's considered other sources of income. You have to go to the strip club and meet her there to talk about stripping. If you've done all the events with Stella for now then go to the journal and there's an option to loan her money there. You'll also have to continue with the daughter's storyline anyway. If it helps, it's not just mindless clicks, Charlotte has her own progression.

I might have missed something. Let me know what the journal says to do for Stella and it should trigger my memory if you have.

whatever23423234

Feb 11, 2023
You can't loan Stella money until she's considered other sources of income. You have to go to the strip club and meet her there to talk about stripping. If you've done all the events with Stella for now then go to the journal and there's an option to loan her money there. You'll also have to continue with the daughter's storyline anyway. If it helps, it's not just mindless clicks, Charlotte has her own progression.

I might have missed something. Let me know what the journal says to do for Stella and it should trigger my memory if you have.
Stella refuses to start working in the strip club before she got her fake tits. The "stellas first shift" interaction ends with " Stella cannot start working as a stripper until she has big, fake tits and is confident enough to work. "
Charlotte is maxed out on all "stats" so to say, all interactions while she cleans tell it is already maximum

whatever23423234

Feb 11, 2023

What journal, maybe thats what i am missing. How to access that? I am playing the web version if it matters

Nov 15, 2021
What journal, maybe thats what i am missing. How to access that? I am playing the web version if it matters
Left hand side of the screen. On the list of buttons above where the Save button is, it'll say "Journal Menu". Click on that, then on the character you want to look at, and it'll say what you need to do and also have the option to loan Stella money if you've got that far. If you can't see a menu on the left, you've minimised it and there'll be an arrow in the top corner to expand it.

whatever23423234

Feb 11, 2023
Left hand side of the screen. On the list of buttons above where the Save button is, it'll say "Journal Menu". Click on that, then on the character you want to look at, and it'll say what you need to do and also have the option to loan Stella money if you've got that far. If you can't see a menu on the left, you've minimised it and there'll be an arrow in the top corner to expand it.
The menu on the left reads only saves and settings. I am using
Screenshot here

whatever23423234

Feb 11, 2023
So.. If i start a new game and either click through the intro / tutorial or chose a starting point event later in the story, it will have the menu on the left. But if i use my existing save game, it wont. Kinda weird. I guess a bug.

Nov 15, 2021
So.. If i start a new game and either click through the intro / tutorial or chose a starting point event later in the story, it will have the menu on the left. But if i use my existing save game, it wont. Kinda weird. I guess a bug.
I checked and, yeah, you've got to click through the intro to get those menu options to appear. All I can tell you is if I load any of my saves (I play on there too) then I get the full menu.

I don't know if you've hit a bug or something, but I think you might be looking at a restart if no one else has any ideas. I'm pretty sure what you need to do is loan Stella the money, but that's done through the journal menu.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes