4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Am I the only one who's found the new Ana content to be bugged?
0.5 was not meant to be a playable release. It was just a data dump for anyone to pick it up before the rest of the conversation ensued.
K3NJ1 is it possible to add a note in the OP that 0.5 is incomplete and numerous game-breaking issues are to be expected? I can see more and more people being baffled as the thread goes on.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
0.5 was not meant to be a playable release. It was just a data dump for anyone to pick it up before the rest of the conversation ensued.
K3NJ1 is it possible to add a note in the OP that 0.5 is incomplete and numerous game-breaking issues are to be expected? I can see more and more people being baffled as the thread goes on.
Sure, Makes sense one sec

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paz

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Such a goddamn shame to see another bimbofication game of such high caliber get shelved. This, and Inner Bimbo, were the only two games I was really looking forward to on here - and both seem to have met an untimely end. :cry:

Maybe the creator should just pause his Patreon and get back to it when he feels the need. Someone else could of course pick it up in his stead, but it wouldn't be the same. Perhaps that's the ideal solution - just create a branching build that someone else adds to - while the original remains frozen for the time being. Then, if applicable, content could be merged and development could continue sometime later.

Man, this genuinely ruined my day.

Edit - also, could somebody re-up the last prior build (0.41 I think it was)? I deleted that one thinking that 0.5 was stable - but it's really not.

Reactions: Risax

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Such a goddamn shame to see another bimbofication game of such high caliber get shelved. This, and Inner Bimbo, were the only two games I was really looking forward to on here - and both seem to have met an untimely end. :cry:

Maybe the creator should just pause his Patreon and get back to it when he feels the need. Someone else could of course pick it up in his stead, but it wouldn't be the same. Perhaps that's the ideal solution - just create a branching build that someone else adds to - while the original remains frozen for the time being. Then, if applicable, content could be merged and development could continue sometime later.

Man, this genuinely ruined my day.

Edit - also, could somebody re-up the last prior build (0.41 I think it was)? I deleted that one thinking that 0.5 was stable - but it's really not.
I re-added the previous version (stable v0.41)

Reactions: Immunity

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
is Ana Double D breasts pics implemented yet?
im just getting a error when i get to that scene
I get an error and cannot even backtrack, have to reload a save so not sure how to continue
I see they edited the OP to reflect said bugs

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
in the videos folder under the moms actress name there is a set of videos that lead to anal is that in game or is it there to show what was going to be in?

flinger

May 3, 2017
Papa Ernie
Sorry you feel the need to drop this project, its been one of the few games I've been following as I'm tired of playing the same old tired story lines dad dead or left, have to live with two sisters or in laws, school setting yawn.... zzzzzz.....
All the best for your next project sir.

• Haha
Reactions: Fyo

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh boy, this was a good one, a worthy opponent of the wife trainer.

it's sad that this one is abandoned

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
if it is abandoned then why did it update?
I'd be totally down for someone to do that. I'm not entirely sure how to give someone the neater looking Twine file for this (it may import into Twine and be a huge mess?), but here is a mega link to the file *exactly* as it was when I put it down the last day I worked on it (Feb 10th): Mega

It's in Sugarcube 2.21.0.

I am sorry that I've had to stop this, but as I said since I moved back home work on it was increasingly motivated by guilt rather than enthusiasm, and in February I simultaneously got rather sick AND got a professional project that I'm really excited about... This was sort of just hanging over my head, only really working on it because I didn't want to let patrons down. Once I had a chance to breath and think about it I realised I needed to stop, that if I didn't I'd just feel guiltier about taking more money to deliver an increasingly bad game. I'm glad to see people still like the project, though, and I'd really like it if someone - or various people - moved forwards with the project.

In terms of what I had done in the version above:
- A lot more June content
- Transformation of Ana from her SFW model to Bonnie Rotten
- More Sofia content
- Tying up some loose ends, like introducing Hang to Sofia

What I had been intending to do in v0.5:
- Transform Sofia from Eva Karera to Jasmine Jae (mainly because I love Jasmine Jae, but also because she has way more scenes than Eva Karera and I had begun to run out of good Eva Karera scenes)
- Develop the storyline of June working in the stripclub to become less bratty and more of a bimbo, with the player facing a choice of whether she'd be taken under the wing of Stella (becomes nicer, but not hugely sexual) or Rebeca (becomes way more slutty, but still a bit of a bitch)
- Have Ana be fired from her job at the coffee shop after she transforms to Bonnie Rotten, as her boss didn't want his business to become another bimbo haven in the neighborhood. This then becomes a minor story in the local news, with Councilmember Hernandez getting involved.
- Develop Dani's afternoon club, with Councilmember Hernandez becoming increasingly "interested" in the activities of the club (long-term view of Hernandez becoming a sort of domme ally).

But obviously anything and everything is up for grabs! I'd ask that whatever existed in v0.4.1 isn't changed, but the link above for the incomplete v0.5 should only really be considered a first draft and I'm happy for it to be edited. The Ana story, in particular, is where I started to realise I was running out of steam, and while the actual plot points I think are decent you can tell I was phoning it in for the actual scenes.

I don't think I'd want to play any active role in its future development, even just as an advisor, but I'll try and stay silent as I occasionally check in on it - if, that is, anyone wants to pick up the project.
Answer your question?

Reactions: Eu sou o BATMAN

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
jumping on the colective feels train.
battered47 , sad to see this marked as abandoned, but happy to see so many people appreciating your work and, at the same time, happy you got a real life project that makes you excited, that often fills you with good energy which sometimes overflows into these kind of side projects.

there's a lot of good suggestions in the posts above, but overall i appreciate the extent to which you managed to develop this great game and hope you can find the time and energy to continue this project in the future with only positive feelings in mind.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
i can go and take control of the project in tech wize part, but i do need help with content(pics and so on) and wording +story.

if there are people that want to come up and do it. i'm willing to give it a go
That would be great! It's a real pity that this project has been abandoned....

Vanea

Mar 9, 2019
Damn, sucks this has been abandoned but I'm happy the dev is taking on some professional work

tGolden

Jan 23, 2019
i can go and take control of the project in tech wize part, but i do need help with content(pics and so on) and wording +story.

if there are people that want to come up and do it. i'm willing to give it a go
I can help in the story aspect though I might not be the best.

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for this great game mate, it really is one of the best and I've enjoyed playing it. I'm sad that you can't continue it, but hope you're in a good place. Cheers :)

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes