4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hey everyone,

- - - - -BLC v0.5.1 Release - - - - -

-Added to Ana's story line
-Revamped Top Floor Club and expanded its design and levels.
-Added 3 Strippers to Top Floor Club.
-Raven added with a short storyline, who is a tad bit snotty and a expensive bimbo (she has the right to be) has been added to the club.
-Adjusted music to Top Floor Club. -Playlist coming soon-
-Added sound to Subway.
-Added music to VIP.
-Added "Dream Girls" content (images and gifs). Increased from 18 to 47. (I don't know about you guys but I enjoyed the random images)
-Fixed various text logs.
-Fixed error loops.
-Fixed Minor bugs.
-Minor story additions/changes added.

Like the new content? Tell me about it!
Don't like it? Tell me about it anyway!

Have ideas? Found bugs? Comments/Questions?

Message me here on the board or
BimboRoom@hotmail.com

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
How can I continue the Ana Storyline? It ends so far I can see, with the text message, where she is complaining about her boss, who does not like her new tatoos.

jj315

Feb 15, 2018

1st of all, thank you for keeping the project alive!

Here are my thoughts:
I like the new strip club, the redesign and the new girls.
I like the continuation of Ana's storyline.
I like the addition of the new dream girls.

I have no opinion on the music. I mostly play without the sound.

The one thing I dislike is the mechanic when you follow the stripper to the private room. I like the text to be there instant, so I can scroll down the text and don't have to wait. Especially when repeating the action or looking for new stuff it's just annoying. Although there is a minor bug I think with the last gif. I had to manually go back, cause I had no options to click on.

Keep going and I will think about patreon, as I have to cancel some other developer I won't mention now.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017

BimboRoom@hotmail.com
OMG, thanks you so much for continuing this project, you've made my day sir, i'll give it a try but just from read it i really like the new content, and i love more Ana content

H2S

May 20, 2017
Hey everyone,

Mega

-Raven added with a short storyline, who is a tad bit snotty and a expensive bimbo (she has the right to be) has been added to the club.
-Added sound to Subway.
-Added music to VIP.
-Added "Dream Girls" content (images and gifs). Increased from 18 to 47. (I don't know about you guys but I enjoyed the random images)
-Fixed error loops.
-Fixed Minor bugs.

BimboRoom@hotmail.com
Thank you for keeping this game alive. Ana's story is interesting, but I don't know how, or if it is possible, to progress after she says that the boss is complaining about the tattoos.
Some other problems:
I can go foward after pay to cum on Raven's ass
It is not possible to see the june at the strip club. I imagine there has been no progress in that part of the story, but it would be nice not to have to click back.
It is not yet possible to progress with Sofia after taking her to the doctor. Same problem as June, we have to click to go back.

Anyway, good work and keep going we need more bimbos :love:

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
- - - - -BLC v0.5.2 Hotfix - - - - -

- June strip club return added
- Sofia doctor return added
- Raven Storyline return buttons added
- Removed text delay at strip club

--- Added another layer to Ana's story

BimboRoom@hotmail.com

BigBoobs00

Sep 26, 2019
Hey everyone,

Mega

-Added sound to Subway.
-Added music to VIP.
-Fixed error loops.
-Fixed Minor bugs.

BimboRoom@hotmail.com
Thx so much, for continuing this game.

MetalWarrior22

Feb 14, 2019

Mega

BimboRoom@hotmail.com
Thank you so much for keeping the game alive!

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
How can I continue the Ana Storyline? It ends so far I can see, with the text message, where she is complaining about her boss, who does not like her new tatoos.
Use the hotfix version, there is an interaction where you get to see her new transformation, shes in purple. If you see that then that's the end for now.

Reactions: Thornhill

ttapeX

Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys. I’ve played this game without downloading it on chrome the other day, but now I cannot find the link again. Would someone mind finding the website and replying to me?

ttapeX

Mar 15, 2020
i got to the point where sofia(mom) needs new implants. after going to the doc, i was told to come back when im ready, i went there, but nothing happens. when i click on SEE MOM again, it again told me mom needed new implants. also, when i click teach june, it says DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PARAGRAPH TO EDIT, nothing else. Help

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
i got to the point where sofia(mom) needs new implants. after going to the doc, i was told to come back when im ready, i went there, but nothing happens. when i click on SEE MOM again, it again told me mom needed new implants. also, when i click teach june, it says DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PARAGRAPH TO EDIT, nothing else. Help
That's as far as those characters' stories go currently.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017

Mega

BimboRoom@hotmail.com
hy first of all thanks for continuing the game,

if i may could you "focus" on ("continuing or finishing" ) stacy story cause apparently there is content (jpg, webm) to the point were u can fuck her but no trace of it in the code source;

also about idea :

- why not in the future having the possibility to make the doctor become a bimbo NOT PLEASE NOT sissy but a girl doctor who will be a bimbo but who will continue to work with you while serving you and why not meaby adding a nurse too

- have you thought about adding a gangbang section in the club or elsewhere for future character

- for future character ; angelina valentine, juelz ventura...

by the way if i have an advice do update files more than each time the whole game

-for my own benefit do you know the names of the songs you put in the game for exemple the "remix.mp3"

thanks for your work

ttapeX

Mar 15, 2020
i got to the point where sofia(mom) needs new implants. after going to the doc, i was told to come back when im ready, i went there, but nothing happens. when i click on SEE MOM again, it again told me mom needed new implants. Im plsying v5.2, i thought you added "SOIFA RETURN TO DOCTOR"? but still nothing happens when i go to the doc, and when i see mom it again prompts me that mom needs new implants? BTW, images not working for v5.2, it worked when i played v5.0 on gamcore, why? ANNNNNND for june when i click teach june it says DOUBLE CLICK PARAGRAPH TO EDIT and it breaks the game?

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
i got to the point where sofia(mom) needs new implants. after going to the doc, i was told to come back when im ready, i went there, but nothing happens. when i click on SEE MOM again, it again told me mom needed new implants. Im plsying v5.2, i thought you added "SOIFA RETURN TO DOCTOR"? but still nothing happens when i go to the doc, and when i see mom it again prompts me that mom needs new implants? BTW, images not working for v5.2, it worked when i played v5.0 on gamcore, why? ANNNNNND for june when i click teach june it says DOUBLE CLICK PARAGRAPH TO EDIT and it breaks the game?
If you would actually read the reply to you previously having asked that, you'd now know.

Reactions: scarfer

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Hello BimboRoom,

I think you are doing fantastic work.
Something that I have noticed in the game is that the colours used for the text seem to change between passages. Would it be a good idea to give each character a set text colour to make it easier to distinguish who is talking, particularly in scenes with many characters?

If so, would you like some help with this?

BigBoobs00

Sep 26, 2019
I want them all to end up being oversized bimbos,full lips,full boobs,full booty,etc.

And also, that new girls are added to the game, it would be appreciated.

And of course, thanks for sticking with the game BimboRoom. ;)

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
hy first of all thanks for continuing the game,

if i may could you "focus" on ("continuing or finishing" ) stacy story cause apparently there is content (jpg, webm) to the point were u can fuck her but no trace of it in the code source;

also about idea :

- why not in the future having the possibility to make the doctor become a bimbo NOT PLEASE NOT sissy but a girl doctor who will be a bimbo but who will continue to work with you while serving you and why not meaby adding a nurse too

- have you thought about adding a gangbang section in the club or elsewhere for future character

- for future character ; angelina valentine, juelz ventura...

by the way if i have an advice do update files more than each time the whole game

-for my own benefit do you know the names of the songs you put in the game for exemple the "remix.mp3"

thanks for your work
I'll take a look at stacy today been focusing on other content and opening up the "world".

- The doctor in the game is a dude there are no plans to make a female doctor as of now, but maybe in the future.

- It is a stripclub not a sexclub but maybe some things in the future might happen to certain characters.

- AV is already being developed

The entire game will be released each time because I change the pictures, files, and sometimes the locations of files in the folders to meet what i need. If you want the experience I'm sending you will have to download it. It will cause even more issues if people merg them incorrectly, just delete and open the new one.

Reactions: Atlas
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes