4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

tony_jones

May 24, 2017
I know the game is abandoned and that the Version just released is only half cooked, but does anyone know if it is possible to progress any further than the Mom jerking you off onto her tits scene? In the game files there are clips for a massage scene on some others, just wanted to know if any of those are implemented

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I know the game is abandoned and that the Version just released is only half cooked, but does anyone know if it is possible to progress any further than the Mom jerking you off onto her tits scene? In the game files there are clips for a massage scene on some others, just wanted to know if any of those are implemented
No it's the maximum (0.5 introduce a scene between mom and Hang, and the one where she wants new implants).

Graceytacey

May 15, 2018
While I absolutely love seeing so many members all get behind the idea of continuing this project, I feel that giving it to someone other than the original dev may detract from the great story and overall quality of the game. As i've mentioned before, there are only 2 games that I really like in this genre: Life of Choices, and this one. While I am sad to see the project end, I am still hopeful that one day, the dev will have some free time to continue this as a side project for fun (or if monetary support is needed, I will be there with money in hand). Either way, thank you for a great game, and may we hope to see you again in the near future.
Just do what they did with Imperium then. Clearly label the one worked on by other people than the original dev as BLC fan continuation or something similar

Graceytacey

May 15, 2018
I tinkered around with the SugarCube Hacker chrome add-on and messed with diffrent states. From what I can tell at least from the small window that gave, it looks like that is either the entirety of the game content as of now, or it's coded in such a way that it needs more than just state values to change. I'm leaning heavily on the former, but I haven't/don't know how to look at it in Twine so I can't be sure.

Anyone else not able to see Ana after she transforms to Bonnie Rotten? It shows that it can't load an image, and it puts itself into a loop if i try to see her after she says to meet her in the coffee shop

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
You know, honestly that entire possibility just slipped my mind. A lot of this really was just down to me not wanting to be taking money from people when I hadn't done any work on it for like 3 weeks (like this month). I should really be working on other stuff right now, but I'll think about it the rest of today!
You have two possibilities ahead. One, is the Parental Love route. It's a kickass novel in here, where the Dev gets paid per update, and while sometimes the fanbase might get jonesy, nobody complains. That would be ideal. Another route, less ideal, but still viable, is turning it into a modding community, like Rogue-Like. The Dev of this game often gets into the weeds, so , alongside the game itself, a modding community has churned out a treasure trove of content. While i'd prefer Door Nº1, Door Nº2 could work too .

Reactions: Goronthil

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
A real shame. This was one of the best HTML-based games around. Not too optimistic about someone else taking over, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hey Hugo/Battered. I was considering picking this up where you left off. I've been learning/messing around for the past few days. I really don't want to see this die. If you could, could you message me your email just to get some info from you for continuation? Also looking for your/community approval.

Initial intent,

-Flesh out more story, fill gaps and attempt to flow development with pictures.
-Add music and color
-Expand strip club to include stripper stories
-Expand Call list

and obviously continue this.

- Transform Sofia from Eva Karera to Jasmine Jae (mainly because I love Jasmine Jae, but also because she has way more scenes than Eva Karera and I had begun to run out of good Eva Karera scenes)
- Develop the storyline of June working in the stripclub to become less bratty and more of a bimbo, with the player facing a choice of whether she'd be taken under the wing of Stella (becomes nicer, but not hugely sexual) or Rebeca (becomes way more slutty, but still a bit of a bitch)
- Have Ana be fired from her job at the coffee shop after she transforms to Bonnie Rotten, as her boss didn't want his business to become another bimbo haven in the neighborhood. This then becomes a minor story in the local news, with Councilmember Hernandez getting involved.
- Develop Dani's afternoon club, with Councilmember Hernandez becoming increasingly "interested" in the activities of the club (long-term view of Hernandez becoming a sort of domme ally).

I'd be totally down for someone to do that. I'm not entirely sure how to give someone the neater looking Twine file for this (it may import into Twine and be a huge mess?), but here is a mega link to the file *exactly* as it was when I put it down the last day I worked on it (Feb 10th): Mega

It's in Sugarcube 2.21.0.

I am sorry that I've had to stop this, but as I said since I moved back home work on it was increasingly motivated by guilt rather than enthusiasm, and in February I simultaneously got rather sick AND got a professional project that I'm really excited about... This was sort of just hanging over my head, only really working on it because I didn't want to let patrons down. Once I had a chance to breath and think about it I realised I needed to stop, that if I didn't I'd just feel guiltier about taking more money to deliver an increasingly bad game. I'm glad to see people still like the project, though, and I'd really like it if someone - or various people - moved forwards with the project.

In terms of what I had done in the version above:
- A lot more June content
- Transformation of Ana from her SFW model to Bonnie Rotten
- More Sofia content
- Tying up some loose ends, like introducing Hang to Sofia

What I had been intending to do in v0.5:
- Transform Sofia from Eva Karera to Jasmine Jae (mainly because I love Jasmine Jae, but also because she has way more scenes than Eva Karera and I had begun to run out of good Eva Karera scenes)
- Develop the storyline of June working in the stripclub to become less bratty and more of a bimbo, with the player facing a choice of whether she'd be taken under the wing of Stella (becomes nicer, but not hugely sexual) or Rebeca (becomes way more slutty, but still a bit of a bitch)
- Have Ana be fired from her job at the coffee shop after she transforms to Bonnie Rotten, as her boss didn't want his business to become another bimbo haven in the neighborhood. This then becomes a minor story in the local news, with Councilmember Hernandez getting involved.
- Develop Dani's afternoon club, with Councilmember Hernandez becoming increasingly "interested" in the activities of the club (long-term view of Hernandez becoming a sort of domme ally).

But obviously anything and everything is up for grabs! I'd ask that whatever existed in v0.4.1 isn't changed, but the link above for the incomplete v0.5 should only really be considered a first draft and I'm happy for it to be edited. The Ana story, in particular, is where I started to realise I was running out of steam, and while the actual plot points I think are decent you can tell I was phoning it in for the actual scenes.

I don't think I'd want to play any active role in its future development, even just as an advisor, but I'll try and stay silent as I occasionally check in on it - if, that is, anyone wants to pick up the project.

Last edited:

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Still have not heard from Hugo, but for now I am going to keep working.

V0.5.1 Pre-Patch Test Notes

First off, thanks for the support on continuing the project. Feel free to message me here on the board, patreon BimboRoom, or BimboRoom@hotmail.com.

I'm always open to ideas, questions, and any bugs you may find. Additionally I can always use someone to test something out for me.

Finally the so far Pre-Patch notes!
-A new project has arrived!
-Added "Strip Club Girls", sometimes you just need a quick pick up and release. More girls to come, expect to have random/rotating girls at the club available in the future.
-Raven a tad bit snotty and expensive bimbo (she has the right to be) has been added to the club for testing.
-Revamped Top Floor Club.
-Added music to Top Floor Club.
-Added sound to Subway.
-Added music to VIP.
-Added "Dream Girls" content. Increased from 18 to 36. (I don't know about you guys but I enjoyed the random images)
-Fixed various text logs.
-Fixed 2 error loops.
-Fixed Minor bugs I found while playing.
-Minor story additions/changes added.

-"TEST" button has been added to the bottom of the first page after you enter your name, it will link you directly to the new club content.

-You said a new project?!? Say hi to Natalie.
Natalie.jpg

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017

First off, thanks for the support on continuing the project. Feel free to message me here on the board, patreon @BimboRoom, or BimboRoomGames@hotmail.com.

I'm always open to ideas, questions, and any bugs you may find. Additionally I can always use someone to test something out for me.

-Added "Strip Club Girls", sometimes you just need a quick pick up and release. More girls to come, expect to have random/rotating girls at the club available in the future.
-Raven a tad bit snotty and expensive bimbo (she has the right to be) has been added to the club for testing.
-Added sound to Subway.
-Added music to VIP.
-Added "Dream Girls" content. Increased from 18 to 36. (I don't know about you guys but I enjoyed the random images)
-Fixed 2 error loops.

-"TEST" button has been added to the bottom of the first page after you enter your name, it will link you directly to the new club content.

View attachment 584081
If my like didn't said it enough, i'm loving your ideas . I hope Hugo gives you his blessing, but so far, you're looking like the miracle we were praying for. Two thumbs up !

Reactions: sargatano

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016

First off, thanks for the support on continuing the project. Feel free to message me here on the board, patreon @BimboRoom, or BimboRoomGames@hotmail.com.

-Added sound to Subway.
-Added music to VIP.
-Fixed 2 error loops.

View attachment 584081
Looking forward to this, this has been my favorite game here recently, was gutted Hugo decided not to carry on with the project but completely understand where he's coming from.

Reactions: Thornhill
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes