4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to Charlotte, she isnt moving in at all, its the same on both paths, coming to work and thats it.
Is there an option missed or it is the best option ?
Else its possibly not yet in the game ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Understanding is basée on informations gathered, as de mostmy ignore post of what happen to our surroundings.
Which is way experiences matter son much, time and place then..

About Hang, is there an option to get her if going on the one man path ?
Confusing.

Else a tip as to Android, quite some pages have vidéos who lead to the browser freezing or better said getting slowed, a lot.
Reducting the browser make the game fine until next multiple vidéos, gave good result until now.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
I wonder how far the progress is now, the last 2 updates he gave us on the progress had 2 weeks apart and we're close 2 that again. So I wonder if we get the game or another update on the progress next time he posts it. Let's see

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I wonder how far the progress is now, the last 2 updates he gave us on the progress had 2 weeks apart and we're close 2 that again. So I wonder if we get the game or another update on the progress next time he posts it. Let's see
I wouldn't expect a status update if he's close to finishing the update.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Its not so easy, depend of :
Needed IMG available, then code and others tasks. Then, life is not always a tranquil water lane, so being open is quite better.

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
''You can now train your mom on how to be a better bimbo. You can invite her over each night around 6pm.''
How can i pass this event? Thx from now

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Love this game, definitely a worthy successor to Inner Bimbo which I feel was the precursor to this.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Love this game, definitely a worthy successor to Inner Bimbo which I feel was the precursor to this.
I’m torn on which is better between the two. As a story, this is more enjoyable because you get the time to understand the characters and their motivations. And the idea that it all happens without any trickery or magic is much more appealing.

However Inner Bimbo is much more of a game than this one. You make decisions and decisions affect the outcomes. There are multiple paths that can come back and influence outcomes. And the best paths are the ones that reward planning or delaying.

Its too bad life coach doesn’t have more one-off characters where you can actually make meaningful choices that really affect how the character ends up.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Inner Bimbo started the, I think you could call it genre, but I don't really think this is a direct successor.

I’m torn on which is better between the two. As a story, this is more enjoyable because you get the time to understand the characters and their motivations. And the idea that it all happens without any trickery or magic is much more appealing.

However Inner Bimbo is much more of a game than this one. You make decisions and decisions affect the outcomes. There are multiple paths that can come back and influence outcomes. And the best paths are the ones that reward planning or delaying.

Its too bad life coach doesn’t have more one-off characters where you can actually make meaningful choices that really affect how the character ends up.
Just a little inside info, this is a direction we want to take the game in.

Reactions: tyuiasdf and burlok

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Personally I'm really hoping in this new direction theres more diversity within the bimbos in the LGBT sense. Like you had the gay guy in the original but aside from writing that guide, it didn't go anywhere. Kind of hoping for some lesbian, bi and trans bimbos as well.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Do you also have a problem with the Gay character that already exists and could be getting more content as well? What's the difference between that and a trans character?
That "Gay" character had images of Andrew Garfield, and I'm pretty certain that he was just there for the guide writing purpose only. I was a patron of Hugo and now Bimboroom as well. Never had I seen Hugo mentioning LGBT bimbos anywhere, ever. Peddle your ideology elsewhere, don't try to force them on us. This ain't a sissification game. There are other games you can play which includes trans bimbos. The Secretary, Descendo and Stepmother Re-program comes to the top of my mind. Go play them. Even if the dev puts up a poll regarding inclusion of trans characters, I'll actively vote against it on patreon. And before you accuse me of transphobia, I support the Secretary and Descendo on patreon.
P.S: Trans folk are not gay. By referring them as such you are simply insulting them.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
That "Gay" character had images of Andrew Garfield, and I'm pretty certain that he was just there for the guide writing purpose only. I was a patron of Hugo and now Bimboroom as well. Never had I seen Hugo mentioning LGBT bimbos anywhere, ever. Peddle your ideology elsewhere, don't try to force them on us. This ain't a sissification game. There are other games you can play which includes trans bimbos. The Secretary, Descendo and Stepmother Re-program comes to the top of my mind. Go play them. Even if the dev puts up a poll regarding inclusion of trans characters, I'll actively vote against it on patreon. And before you accuse me of transphobia, I support the Secretary and Descendo on patreon.
P.S: Trans folk are not gay. By referring them as such you are simply insulting them.
That was just one idea, having trans bimbos. I'd be perfectly ok with having just Bi or lesbian bimbos

Reactions: Graceytacey
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes