4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
The problem is, I can't lend her any money, I just have no option for that, and it's been many days and she still doesn't have the money.
It takes time to earn money, she is still a teacher. It takes weeks of game time possibly a few months. If you check your weekly finances it shows Stella's earnings. It is just a case of plugging away. You also earn money and can then lend her and when she can work as a stripper she can pay you back.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
It takes time to earn money, she is still a teacher. It takes weeks of game time possibly a few months. If you check your weekly finances it shows Stella's earnings. It is just a case of plugging away. You also earn money and can then lend her and when she can work as a stripper she can pay you back.
Thanks, dude. I didn't think to check the finances.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Like... I know I should wait for the official upload here. The devs have been super supportive. Heck, I'm developing my own game, I'd be a little miffed if someone uploaded it ahead of time (I mean, I'd understand, this is 95zone, after all, but still)
But did anyone else kind of feel like when they were a kid and one of the other kids would offer you a Twinkie and pull it away before you could grab it? Or like they were a chimp at the zoo and some little schmuck was doing the "Wanna banana, monkey?" thing and then pulling it away?
That's kind of how I feel now.

rahrahrah999

Jun 11, 2017
Like... I know I should wait for the official upload here. The devs have been super supportive. Heck, I'm developing my own game, I'd be a little miffed if someone uploaded it ahead of time (I mean, I'd understand, this is 95zone, after all, but still)
But did anyone else kind of feel like when they were a kid and one of the other kids would offer you a Twinkie and pull it away before you could grab it? Or like they were a chimp at the zoo and some little schmuck was doing the "Wanna banana, monkey?" thing and then pulling it away?
That's kind of how I feel now.
Yeah, I kinda wish they HADN'T announced its done, just post it when its ready, don't dangle the carrot in front of us, I've been checking every day since and its bitterly disappointing, the patreon contributors are getting their early access, do they really need to rub it in the rest of our faces?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: themanticore

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Yeah, I kinda wish they HADN'T announced its done, just post it when its ready
Like... I know I should wait for the official upload here.
I understand the want and desire for the game. There is other games I play too, which put me in the same scenario. However, the Patreon release is mainly for finding bugs and allowing them to see the content. Think of it as a Beta. The first two days were actually pretty hectic trying to debug everything, which would be nearly impossible using this forum. Some of the guys had to restart multiple times, which can be frustrating. That is why it hasn't been released to everyone yet. We are trying to release finished - bug free versions, not broken ones.

On top of that, it's not even finished. I am still putting the finishing touches on the final scene of 0.6. I hope to release tomorrow.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
I understand the want and desire for the game. There is other games I play too, which put me in the same scenario. However, the Patreon release is mainly for finding bugs and allowing them to see the content. Think of it as a Beta. The first two days were actually pretty hectic trying to debug everything, which would be nearly impossible using this forum. Some of the guys had to restart multiple times, which can be frustrating. That is why it hasn't been released to everyone yet. We are trying to release finished - bug free versions, not broken ones.

On top of that, it's not even finished. I am still putting the finishing touches on the final scene of 0.6. I hope to release tomorrow.
Thank you for clarifying and being up front with us. Don't rush, take the time you need.
But I know that I, and I suspect everyone here, will eagerly play through it once it is posted.

Reactions: jeanhubertdu75

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020

People shouldn't be disappointed that you have a beta release for patrons a few days ahead of the official release. You're really active here. There needs to be a balance. A game can be "free" but still give little bonuses as thanks yous for Patrons who are actually funding the game. I think you've found a good balance.

People are just excited to try the new game... hopefully you can forgive their frustration as enthusiasm...

rahrahrah999

Jun 11, 2017
Please don't mistake my comment for bitching/pushing/agitating, this is your game, you're the developer, please take all the time you need to finish and release something you are proud of. I'm not even suggesting that Patreon contributors shouldn't get some bonuses, they are the ones supporting development, I'm just articulating my belief that ignorance is indeed bliss, and that I personally would prefer to not know about them, or not to know about release schedules, make it a mystery, that way its not an itch that can't be scratched, its a pleasant surprise when it arrives.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, wherever you are.

I finished the final scene of 0.6, literally less than 5 minutes ago. NC is doing a QC check for me and then we will push out the final product. Minus any bugs/major rewrites should be good to go soon. Expect half a day or longer as we are working in different time zones. But we will get it to you as soon as we can.

mailtomale

May 11, 2018

I finished the final scene of 0.6, literally less than 5 minutes ago. NC is doing a QC check for me and then we will push out the final product. Minus any bugs/major rewrites should be good to go soon. Expect half a day or longer as we are working in different time zones. But we will get it to you as soon as we can.
Thank you BimboRoom for the transparency and communication. Very, very much appreciated. Looking forward to it!

Ajax_Spartan

Jul 10, 2020
Hello,

Any plans to host game online? Especially for mobile users is practically impossible to play it otherwise. I know been uploaded in the past at gamcore but I guess a proper hosting such as neocities or .xyz domains might improve playability and accessibility for everyone.

Reactions: Quickpawmaud

Azokin

Nov 14, 2019

Can't wait for this next update. BTW, which country are you from BimboRoom?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
final_5f33053bcf574d00154190d6_68085.gif

v0.6 Official Release

Hello again everyone! As promised below is the link, stats and patch notes for v0.6. But first I wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to the NCAegis for helping write, code, and QC this project. Additionally a shoutout to the Testers, who I know it can be painful redoing things over and over. SkinnyQP1 Maxwell and BrightHeart Thanks for your help debugging.

Without further ado:
Previous Version 0.5.4:
Characters: 1481065
Words: 220064
Passages: 610

Version 0.6:
Characters: 1669014
Words: 240060

Passages: 671

What does this mean?
We have added 187,959 characters 19,996 words and 61 new passages.

Patch Notes: v0.6.0
- Back-end coding and structure has been re-written to allow for more efficient variable management and extensibility without breaking compatibility with older saves.
- Journal pages have all been upgraded to new common structure based on character descriptions. This removes the emphasis on grinding stat values.
- Construction on your new space is complete.
- New BLC meetings.
- Dream files updated (Patreon vote).
- Co-op board additions.
- Interactions with Rosa Hernandez.
- Interactions with Elaine.
- Interactions with Stacy.
- Interactions with Tan.
- Interactions with Natalie + Photoshoot.
- Interactions with Dr. Yanovic.
- Interactions with Sofia.
- Repeatable and Training sessions with June.
- Repeatable scene with Jessyka.
- Interactions with Erica.
- Training with Stella.
- Text with Tiffany.
- Interaction with Ana.
- Interaction with Charlotte.
- Scene with Ana + Charlotte.
- Events with Dani.
- Events with “Designers”.
- Final event “scene”.

DO NOT READ BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO ENSURE YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE NEW CONTENT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
View attachment 769006

v0.6 Official Release

Hello again everyone! As promised below is the link, stats and patch notes for v0.6. But first I wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to the NCAegis for helping write, code, and QC this project. Additionally a shoutout to the Testers, who I know it can be painful redoing things over and over. SkinnyQP1 Maxwell and BrightHeart Thanks for your help debugging.

Mega

Without further ado:
Previous Version 0.5.4:

Version 0.6:

What does this mean?

- Back-end coding and structure has been re-written to allow for more efficient variable management and extensibility without breaking compatibility with older saves.
- Journal pages have all been upgraded to new common structure based on character descriptions. This removes the emphasis on grinding stat values.
- New BLC meetings.
- Co-op board additions.
- Interactions with Tan.
- Training with Stella.
- Text with Tiffany.
- Interaction with Ana.
- Events with Dani.
- Final event “scene”.

Awesome, can't wait to play it.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
View attachment 769006

v0.6 Official Release

Mega

Without further ado:
Previous Version 0.5.4:

Version 0.6:

What does this mean?

- New BLC meetings.
- Co-op board additions.
- Interactions with Tan.
- Training with Stella.
- Text with Tiffany.
- Interaction with Ana.
- Events with Dani.
- Final event “scene”.

Congratulations. Big accomplishment to finish a big update like this.

Do I dare ask what is next? Do you have a roadmap for what is next with lots of plans for additions, or are you going to put your feet up for a well deserved break and brainstorm for what may come in the future?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes