4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

youpla

May 9, 2017
Personally I'm really hoping in this new direction theres more diversity within the bimbos in the LGBT sense. Like you had the gay guy in the original but aside from writing that guide, it didn't go anywhere. Kind of hoping for some lesbian, bi and trans bimbos as well.

Don't try to force your LGBT shenanigans into every game, please.

This is a game about women transforming into bimbos.
If you want a game with gay content, I'm ok with that. To each his tastes and I'm sure that there are some games that could meet your satisfaction. But here, my friend, you are not on Netflix where every work has to satisfy everyone and must follow quotas.

What would you say if someone asked to include lesbians, bi, and trans in a gay game ? Not sure it would be accepted with smiles.

Graceytacey

May 15, 2018
Yall sure do whine the loudest when anything out of your comfort zone is suggested. Lots of games have lots of content that some people don't like but said content is either a yes or no option at the start or a toggleable option from a menu while in game. I don't like scat but 99 times out of 100 if it's in a game I'm playing there is a way to not encounter it.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Yall sure do whine the loudest when anything out of your comfort zone is suggested.
I'd say instead that the problem is not people whining about this, but people whining because something doesn't include what they want.
When I enter into a butcher's shop, I'm not asking him to sell fishes. That's all.

With your exigences, the author would take way too much time on the development only to satisfy the needs of LGBT whiners ? Let him do what he wants, period.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Yall sure do whine the loudest when anything out of your comfort zone is suggested. Lots of games have lots of content that some people don't like but said content is either a yes or no option at the start or a toggleable option from a menu while in game. I don't like scat but 99 times out of 100 if it's in a game I'm playing there is a way to not encounter it.
Oh my!! So the dev should work extra to include stuffs from your fetish and make it toggle-able, even though your only contributions to the project are whiny comments and not actual $$$? Such entitlements, much wow. You want them them to include your fetish? Go support them on patreon.

White

Feb 22, 2017
Personally I'm really hoping in this new direction theres more diversity within the bimbos in the LGBT sense. Like you had the gay guy in the original but aside from writing that guide, it didn't go anywhere. Kind of hoping for some lesbian, bi and trans bimbos as well.
I hope not. Even if it a toggleable option it would take away time from other content and add unnecessary work for the dev.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Unlocked

Hello everyone, as Patreon's you get access early to finished versions. Link below for v0.6 release. Patch notes to follow with full release. Please note we are currently still testing and debugging. Please report any bugs/errors found to the discord link below under the bug report section. Please include images of your screen or any error codes associated and if able let us know which scene to better analyze whats happening.
I'm gonna go play the game xD

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hello everyone, As you can see above Ubik posted over my Patreon post. v0.6 is on its way. Everything is now (minus the final scene) in testing and we are cleaning up some bugs/errors/grammar. It will be a few days at least till the full release, but we are just about there.

To answer a few questions:
Me checking this every day for the update:
View attachment 756843
Yes, Yes I do.

Its too bad life coach doesn’t have more one-off characters where you can actually make meaningful choices that really affect how the character ends up.
There is already elements in the game if you play it fully, more to come.

Gotta admit, I wasn't into bimbo stuff until this game. This is the best! I can't wait for the update.
Thanks! Just hang on a bit longer, you are almost there!
Woman_in_a_bikini_grabbing_her_own_breasts.jpg

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Hello everyone, As you can see above Ubik posted over my Patreon post. v0.6 is on its way. Everything is now (minus the final scene) in testing and we are cleaning up some bugs/errors/grammar. It will be a few days at least till the full release, but we are just about there.

To answer a few questions:

Yes, Yes I do.

There is already elements in the game if you play it fully, more to come.

Thanks! Just hang on a bit longer, you are almost there!
View attachment 759674
I got quoted twice!

Sempai noticed me

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
So, I can't do anything with Stella. She doesn't want to have her first shift because she's not confident enought and she still doesn't have the boobjob done but she doesn't have the money for it. I think I should be able to do photoshoots with her so she could make the money. But I can't, even though I've bought the studio.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
So, I can't do anything with Stella. She doesn't want to have her first shift because she's not confident enought and she still doesn't have the boobjob done but she doesn't have the money for it. I think I should be able to do photoshoots with her so she could make the money. But I can't, even though I've bought the studio.
She needs to earn money for boobjob, you can also lend, so it is a case of working other scenes until Stella has enough money. Photo studio is more useful for another bimbo.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
She needs to earn money for boobjob, you can also lend, so it is a case of working other scenes until Stella has enough money. Photo studio is more useful for another bimbo.
The problem is, I can't lend her any money, I just have no option for that, and it's been many days and she still doesn't have the money.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes