4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thank you for this new update ! Have you considered removing Tiffany's content to make her a new "client" ? I think Tiffany's model (Nicolette Shea) is wasted as just phone calls. It would be really exciting to experience the "creation" of Tiffany/Nicolette Shea !

BigBoobs00

Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 769006

v0.6 Official Release

Hello again everyone! As promised below is the link, stats and patch notes for v0.6. But first I wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to the NCAegis for helping write, code, and QC this project. Additionally a shoutout to the Testers, who I know it can be painful redoing things over and over. SkinnyQP1 Maxwell and BrightHeart Thanks for your help debugging.

Mega

Without further ado:
Previous Version 0.5.4:
Characters: 1481065
Words: 220064
Passages: 610

Version 0.6:
Characters: 1669014
Words: 240060

Passages: 671

What does this mean?
We have added 187,959 characters 19,996 words and 61 new passages.

Patch Notes: v0.6.0
- Back-end coding and structure has been re-written to allow for more efficient variable management and extensibility without breaking compatibility with older saves.
- Journal pages have all been upgraded to new common structure based on character descriptions. This removes the emphasis on grinding stat values.
- Construction on your new space is complete.
- New BLC meetings.
- Dream files updated (Patreon vote).
- Co-op board additions.
- Interactions with Rosa Hernandez.
- Interactions with Elaine.
- Interactions with Stacy.
- Interactions with Tan.
- Interactions with Natalie + Photoshoot.
- Interactions with Dr. Yanovic.
- Interactions with Sofia.
- Repeatable and Training sessions with June.
- Repeatable scene with Jessyka.
- Interactions with Erica.
- Training with Stella.
- Text with Tiffany.
- Interaction with Ana.
- Interaction with Charlotte.
- Scene with Ana + Charlotte.
- Events with Dani.
- Events with “Designers”.
- Final event “scene”.

DO NOT READ BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO ENSURE YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE NEW CONTENT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome, can't wait to play it. THX. ;)

Storyman69

Dec 19, 2019
Found a bug in the co-op board journal entry. (I've gotten Elaine training with Stacy and havent purchased the building yet though I cheated for the cash :oops:).

Elaine Kennedy

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#3): CheckEventEvent is not defined<<if CheckEvent($elaine, "BuildingVisit")>>\
Perhaps Elaine would like to see the newly renovated building.
<<elseif CheckEvent($storyData, "OwnBuilding") and CheckEvent($storyData, "BuildingElainePartner")>>\
Elaine has agreed to partner with you to buy the building next door, and now that you have the keys she has agreed to back you on the co-op board.
<<elseif CheckEvent($storyData, "OwnBuilding")>>\
Elaine is happy that you have bought the building next door, and has agreed to back you on the co-op board.
<<elseif CheckEventEvent($elaine, "BuildingPartner")>>\
Elaine has agreed to partner with you to buy the building next door.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "PartnerTalk")>>\
Elaine has not-so-subtly implied that she will back you if you buy the commercial space next door.

Elaine has asked you to come round to talk.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "ElaineSession1")>>\
Elaine has not-so-subtly implied that she will back you if you buy the commercial space next door.

Stacy has started to give Elaine personal training three times a week. Hopefully Elaine will learn to appreciate the benefits of having you around.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "Training")>>\

She has also said that she wants to get fit. Perhaps it is worth asking Stacy to help.
<<elseif $elaine.met>>\
You aren't sure what to make of Elaine's stance at the meeting. Perhaps you should reach out to her.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "Research")>>\
You have not yet approached Elaine about your problem.
<</if>>

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
No. Your new saves should work forever with the current system in place.
Well it may be my fault but I'm stuck for now a long time (8 weeks I think). I can't train Hang anymore because I can't advance in Stella story ^^' (I tried to go to the strip club, to erase Charlotte's debt but nothing...) Did I miss something ? (the journal entry for Stella say nothing about what to do or if I have to wait so...)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so i load an old save and get a bunch of errors akin to everything being undefined

<<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.mc is undefined
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.charlotte is undefined

etc

taler

Oct 5, 2017
so i load an old save and get a bunch of errors akin to everything being undefined

<<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.mc is undefined
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.charlotte is undefined

etc
It's not compatible, start anew.

tony_jones

May 24, 2017
Well it may be my fault but I'm stuck for now a long time (8 weeks I think). I can't train Hang anymore because I can't advance in Stella story ^^' (I tried to go to the strip club, to erase Charlotte's debt but nothing...) Did I miss something ? (the journal entry for Stella say nothing about what to do or if I have to wait so...)
I think you are right, feels like a dead end. Ive played through this game in the past but stuck at the exact same point.

Storyman69

Dec 19, 2019
That was the case for me as well - Stella doesn't get fired for some reason.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes