4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
Loving almost everything about this update. (I miss some of the dream bimbos that didn't fit the theme, but that's what old versions are for. :p Speaking of which, is v0.5.3 still around anywhere? The Mega link on page 30-ish doesn't work any more.)

Couple of minor bugs:

* Dream sequences look for a sleep/21.gif, which doesn't exist; should be 31.gif
* There's a reference to Diamond in the text that should say Stella ("Charlotte follows her, and Diamond is about to go to sleep too when you grab her hand.")
* Stacy's home gym series doesn't seem to update past the first event; replacing "$stacy.timesTrained is 5" with "$stacy.timesTrained gte 5" seems to fix
* SPOILER The final confrontation with Rupert seems to be repeatable

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Yes.

Nope. Her story may continue later.

Old saves do not work.

Fixed. New webpage is up on the mega, you can click into the file and just download that.

It's been said like 10 times, old saves do not work. I also warned everyone long before this update was out to play the game and expect to start again.

Click finances.

Not the same bug. All he has to do is click finances and lend Stella the money. I don't know what you did but you can pm me or message me on discord with your save and I'll take a look for you.

The progress codes were created because of the variables constantly being changed previously.

From what private dance?

Wrong game?

No idea what you are talking about. But it sounds like you solved your own problem.

It's been said like 10 times, old saves do not work. I also warned everyone long before this update was out to play the game and expect to start again. It takes about 20 minutes to play through the game if you just mash buttons, you'll be ok.
The first Wednesday training for Charlotte does not have any reminder so I went 2 in game months unable to progress because I just went to sleep before the event.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
These are the videos I've seen so far that wouldn't play, all at the strip club.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also found a missing image in the first Monday session with Stella.

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
So what happens when you wake up to more than one email? is the one you did not answer st gone forever?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Used to be that if you had links pop up and chose one, the other(s) would return the next day or day after. I don't know if that's still accurate.

Becinex13

Jan 23, 2020
Anyone know what I have to do to get Stella as my assistant? Been a while since I played and don't remember if I'm missing something I have to do or just have to wait for a certain date. Need Stella so i can continue with Tan's training. Any help is appreciated!

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
not showing

Bimbo Life Coach 0.6/images/Story/Sleep/21.gif

not showing/playing

Bimbo Life Coach 0.6/images/StripClub/Raven/Amy Cum.webm
Bimbo Life Coach 0.6/images/StripClub/Raven/Amytrim2.webm
Bimbo Life Coach 0.6/images/StripClub/Raven/Amy Titfuck.webm

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Loving almost everything about this update. (I miss some of the dream bimbos that didn't fit the theme, but that's what old versions are for. :p Speaking of which, is v0.5.3 still around anywhere? The Mega link on page 30-ish doesn't work any more.)

Couple of minor bugs:

* Dream sequences look for a sleep/21.gif, which doesn't exist; should be 31.gif
* There's a reference to Diamond in the text that should say Stella ("Charlotte follows her, and Diamond is about to go to sleep too when you grab her hand.")
* Stacy's home gym series doesn't seem to update past the first event; replacing "$stacy.timesTrained is 5" with "$stacy.timesTrained gte 5" seems to fix
* SPOILER The final confrontation with Rupert seems to be repeatable
These are the videos I've seen so far that wouldn't play, all at the strip club.

Edit: Also found a missing image in the first Monday session with Stella.

These are now fixed.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone have a save from the start of the co op board section?
Honestly don't want to start and go through all the bits before that atm.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
The is a new version up with bug-fixes for the problems people have been encountering. Simply download the game file from the folder.
Note: If you are encountering the Stacy bug you will only see the change by playing a new game.
Sorry, a new version of 0.6? And if so, is there a separate download for the html file on its own?

DreadMervin

Mar 17, 2018
Sorry, a new version of 0.6? And if so, is there a separate download for the html file on its own?
While the Mega link in post 1 links to a zip file, the TF Games site links to a folder. Inside that folder, you can snag just the HTML update mentioned.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Is stella missing for everyone else? She should either be working or a house bimbo. I chose work, and she doesn't show up.
Nvm Stella, she's in the bedroom

And now charlotte's missing too after graduating.
does she stop working for you if she doesn't go to college?

adding June xD
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Failed to construct 'Event': Please use the 'new' operator, this DOM object constructor cannot be called as a function.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is stella missing for everyone else? She should either be working or a house bimbo. I chose work, and she doesn't show up
As a house bimbo she shows in the bedroom now, maybe it's the same when she works for you

pitbull2k

Dec 21, 2016
Anyone know what I have to do to get Stella as my assistant? Been a while since I played and don't remember if I'm missing something I have to do or just have to wait for a certain date. Need Stella so i can continue with Tan's training. Any help is appreciated!
continue Charlottes story

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
- Back-end coding and structure has been re-written to allow for more efficient variable management and extensibility without breaking compatibility with older saves.
Yeah I think saves are pretty broken, if I'm not mistaken this save is from 0.5.3 and everything on the page is throwing an error.

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah I think saves are pretty broken, if I'm not mistaken this save is from 0.5.3 and everything on the page is throwing an error.

Mega
He means that from now on saves will be working fine even in posterior versions, but yes, you cannot use old saves, read the thread.

Also, BimboRoom can you provide a working save file to see the new content? I've completed the game like 150 times already :D

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes