4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
Ok, the reason I bumped it was because I downloaded the 0.6.0.1 fixed html file right before, and the first dream I got was that one, with the broken image link
If it's called "Bimbo Life Coach - 0.6.0.1.html" and last modified 8/13/2020, 13:45, it's fixed. Might be worth a refresh to check?

(18.jpg isn't in the dream image array so it'll never get picked, but that's a different issue.)

azertyfake

Oct 2, 2019
After the final co-op meeting, it seems to get stuck in a loop, I can complete that meeting multiple times
Same here.
I get the event " What on earth is all this damn noise? " on wednesday follwing by " It is time for the board meeting about Rupert " the same day.

And I'm stuck in this loop. Nothing is happening the following week and again on wednesday I get those two events

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Same here.
I get the event " What on earth is all this damn noise? " on wednesday follwing by " It is time for the board meeting about Rupert " the same day.

And I'm stuck in this loop. Nothing is happening the following week and again on wednesday I get those two events
I believe that is the end of content for 0.6 if I look on changelog

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
Not to be a bother, but is there any chance this can be uploaded to another website apart from Mega? Download is really slow on Mega for some reason. Thanks in advance

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I'm stuck i can't progress with hang because i need to progress with Stella but there's nothing to do with her?

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
I'm stuck i can't progress with hang because i need to progress with Stella but there's nothing to do with her?
keep visiting stella at the strip club eventually she calls you in the morning to talk about getting fired

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes