4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
A bug for Elaine Kennedy:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#3): CheckEventEvent is not defined<<if CheckEvent($elaine, "BuildingVisit")>>\
Perhaps Elaine would like to see the newly renovated building.
<<elseif CheckEvent($storyData, "OwnBuilding") and CheckEvent($storyData, "BuildingElainePartner")>>\
Elaine has agreed to partner with you to buy the building next door, and now that you have the keys she has agreed to back you on the co-op board.
<<elseif CheckEvent($storyData, "OwnBuilding")>>\
Elaine is happy that you have bought the building next door, and has agreed to back you on the co-op board.
<<elseif CheckEventEvent($elaine, "BuildingPartner")>>\
Elaine has agreed to partner with you to buy the building next door.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "PartnerTalk")>>\
Elaine has not-so-subtly implied that she will back you if you buy the commercial space next door.

Elaine has asked you to come round to talk.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "ElaineSession1")>>\
Elaine has not-so-subtly implied that she will back you if you buy the commercial space next door.

Stacy has started to give Elaine personal training three times a week. Hopefully Elaine will learn to appreciate the benefits of having you around.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "Training")>>\

She has also said that she wants to get fit. Perhaps it is worth asking Stacy to help.
<<elseif $elaine.met>>\
You aren't sure what to make of Elaine's stance at the meeting. Perhaps you should reach out to her.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "Research")>>\
You have not yet approached Elaine about your problem.
<</if>>
Old version, this bug has been fixed.

seadart123

Oct 16, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for the update. The last time I played it I remember not selecting the House Bimbo option for Stella, possible because I read that I could get locked out of some content for another character (I can't find the post where I read it)

Is this still true?

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
Not sure about this one - Natalie has come over for a photo shoot after her Op, but I haven't built the photo studio yet.

I admit I cheated money from the start, so that might've borked it? I blame peer pressure.

checkersplash

May 11, 2020
Hi,

Thanks for the update. The last time I played it I remember not selecting the House Bimbo option for Stella, possible because I read that I could get locked out of some content for another character (I can't find the post where I read it)

Is this still true?
I mean, I chose house bimbo and don't feel like I missed anything significant for any character. In fact, I'm positive there are events you can only get with her as a house bimbo, and I'm sure the same is true if you choose the other option. The game is quite linear and aside from any game breaking bug, any choice is likely going to lead you to the end.

I'm just looking forward to playing through it a couple times and seeing what differences each choice makes.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Apparently I've chosen chubby Erica. Was there a different path for her and can anyone point me out how to change it in the SugaCube codes?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am stuck with Hang's story. Tells me to progress with Stella's. I haven't had any interactions with Stella for a while. She's now stripping, and Charlotte is debt-free. What do I need to do?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I am stuck with Hang's story. Tells me to progress with Stella's. I haven't had any interactions with Stella for a while. She's now stripping, and Charlotte is debt-free. What do I need to do?
Probably click finances and loan her money for her implants, or meet her at the stripclub. Not sure too vague.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Probably click finances and loan her money for her implants, or meet her at the stripclub. Not sure too vague.
I had already given Stella cash for her tits, that's how she is stripping now. Supposedly there should be photo shoots with her between 4-8 but those don't happen. The only interaction I really have with her is to call her to help jack off.

Also, Stella and Charlotte's event sections are empty.

Reactions: Hitman

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I had already given Stella cash for her tits, that's how she is stripping now. Supposedly there should be photo shoots with her between 4-8 but those don't happen. The only interaction I really have with her is to call her to help jack off.

Also, Stella and Charlotte's event sections are empty.
Try progressing other characters like charlotte.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes