4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
With Charlotte, I am looping only able to have her work. All three options don't give any other options than to go back. I have maxed her stats so far I believe.
I can't really help you with your vague statements and not knowing what is going on. With that said, you are the only one reporting that problem and it would be game breaking for everyone. Try focusing on other parts of the story or characters.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I can't really help you with your vague statements and not knowing what is going on. With that said, you are the only one reporting that problem and it would be game breaking for everyone. Try focusing on other parts of the story or characters.
What other info would you need? I can give you my save if it helps?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Sure, load it.

Mr dev, I feel like bimbos having different jobs would be great, as I feel like they feel very similar to one another.

Another thing I wanted to mention was doing something more with the weekly meeting, as I personally feel like it's very lackluster

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A bug in one of the Stella bedroom scenes where she gets fucked on the kitchen counters and Charlotte is there:
Error: macro <</else>> does not exist<</else>>

It happens after Charlotte first blowjob vid and then after the vid where she inserts the dick.
This also happens when the Stelle bedroom choice starts with Charlotte giving a bj.

Last edited:

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
Is the game supposed to loop the final week or so sequence of the board kicking Rupert off, and him moving out, i've had it look 3 times, and it seems to block what ever content is supposed to come next assuming it's released already

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A bug with June's Event section:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Event constructor: 'new' is required<<if Event($sofia, "BimboTalk")>>\
You can take June out to lunch on weekends and get to know her better by answering her texts on weekends when you are at home.
<<else>>\
You need to progress further with your mom to see June again.
<</if>>

In the scene where June is officially introduced to the in-house bimbos lol The choice of allowing Charlotte to get changed doesn't play the video of her getting dressed. But if you select the all getting comfy option it does.

Last edited:

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
The loop is still there in 0.6.01.
From both a save made in 0.6, and a fresh start with 0.6.01.
I am running into the loop as well. I had the grand opening of the building, be BLC meetings are still held at the bar and Stacy's workout are at the apartment. Is this the end, because I have seen some other people reference content I haven't seen yet like Natalie's photoshoot and more content with Stacy? I have been getting pictures sent from Erica after meetings.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a reason some images won't load in Firefox but load in chrome fine? Or is that maybe my issue. Usually it's the other way around in HTML games

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
I am running into the loop as well. I had the grand opening of the building, be BLC meetings are still held at the bar and Stacy's workout are at the apartment. Is this the end, because I have seen some other people reference content I haven't seen yet like Natalie's photoshoot and more content with Stacy? I have been getting pictures sent from Erica after meetings.
can u load ur last save?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes