4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

sam1975

Jan 16, 2019
no, there is only a small amount of Erica content. Stacy will always run her gym class :)
Ok, I checked the images folder and see things I haven't found in game yet for both her and Natalie so I was curious if I messed something up.

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Two questions:
1) Is there a walkthrough or game guide available anywhere that discussed the major decision points in the game?
2) More particularly, regarding Councilwoman Hernandez, is it better to go to bed with her right off the bat, or try to persuade her via Ana's plight? What are the ramifications of this decision?

Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Two questions:
1) Is there a walkthrough or game guide available anywhere that discussed the major decision points in the game?
2) More particularly, regarding Councilwoman Hernandez, is it better to go to bed with her right off the bat, or try to persuade her via Ana's plight? What are the ramifications of this decision?
I'd like to know as well. I chose to just bed her though. Maybe Bimbofication is in order? lol

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Also, found a bug. Even after Rupert has been voted off the Board, and leaves the building, I'm still being dinged $1000/week by the building in fines. I have a save file, if that's needed.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
BimboRoom

June visit, she just went shopping on my dime.

"This isn't the only thing you bought me, but I thought it might be the one you'd like."

You smile at her. "I do... I'm liking the casual turn you're taking now."

She does a little turn, letting you see how short the pink jean shorts really are.

"So, happy? Can we watch something now?"

You shake your head.

"What else did you do last time?"

She looks at you shocked and lets out a bark of a laugh. "Chad, I had had like 3 big glasses of wine then... Look at me, I'm tiny. I'm not gonna-"

Offer her $200
Walk up to her and take her top off
Both choices return the same text and the same outcome.

"June is now much more of an exhibitionist."

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
I loaded up my last save prior to hitting the loop. Ran into it again.

There is the meeting in Elaine's apartment. Rupert is removed at president. Next Wednesday the is noise outside, and you dream that Rupert moved out only to wake and find that he was. And then the Co-op Meeting at Elaine's pops back up.

Elsewhere I have gotten as far as the new building grand opening, but nothing has moved to happen there. I get a message to meet Dani in the morning, but haven't seen here. Otherwise nothing. Might be end of content?
I have the Infinite Rupert Loop(tm) as well...

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Who do you guys think is better for the renovation: Elle or Kira? Which building do you think looks the best after it's done?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
just restarted and ran into the same problem, I actually have less content than before the latest update now...
You're missing something in another characters progression. There's more content for each character in this update.

checkersplash

May 11, 2020
It literally tells you in game. Go to your desk, click "Enter start code" and it lists it there. It's something like "iamabigcheater"

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes