4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Alright; Public Service Announcement. Do not, I say again do not! Download from anywhere but mega from me. There have been multiple fixes to the HTML file. On mega you can click and just download any specific part of the file. I do not know who uploaded the other links (mod from this forum) but they do not have current builds. Additionally the link on “TF game site” is the exact same link as I’ve posted here.
So I want to say thank you for all the work that you put into this update and then the additional work of bugfixing after release. I can’t imagine how much work went into upgrading the code base you inherited. It was so great to see the story continue.

But has enough time passed to change the conversation to what is coming next? Are you interested in feedback and suggestions about the game system? Story? Characters?

I’m excited to move the conversation to be about the future of the game.

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Went back to Mega. Downloaded 0.6.0.1.html. Loaded a .6 save file. I still get the infinite Rupert Meeting loop. Is there any way to edit the save file? Or do I have to start over from scratch to avoid this issue?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
So I want to say thank you for all the work that you put into this update and then the additional work of bugfixing after release. I can’t imagine how much work went into upgrading the code base you inherited. It was so great to see the story continue.

But has enough time passed to change the conversation to what is coming next? Are you interested in feedback and suggestions about the game system? Story? Characters?

I’m excited to move the conversation to be about the future of the game.
You can always leave feedback any time you want. If I am undecided or think its a good opportunity I put polls up on patreon for supporters to vote on future plans.

Went back to Mega. Downloaded 0.6.0.1.html. Loaded a .6 save file. I still get the infinite Rupert Meeting loop. Is there any way to edit the save file? Or do I have to start over from scratch to avoid this issue?
If you want you can send me your save file via discord or pm me on here and I can try to fix it for you. Generally speaking once you triggered the loop it wont stop until the variable is met.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
One simple suggestion for this game is I would like to suggest the creator adds “end-game” content for the girls who are “finished”. I expect this would be Stella, Charlotte, Hang, and possibly Sophia. These are the women who are living with you and are fully changed.

This exists already for Stella with “See what Stella is up to” and sort of exists with “Charlotte comes to work” and “call tan” etc.

I think that if a woman has moved in with you or is in a relationship with you then you should be able to have a few repeating scenes where you interact with her that are always available. It feels weird that Hang sort of disappears after she moves in with you except for specific story points. And it’s weird that Sophia loses interactivity after her second surgery.

The ideal fix would be for Hang to get a “spend time with Hang“ button and for Hang and Sophia to get added to some of the Charlotte and Stella end-game content. There could be a random number generator that determines if Hang walks by if you’re doing something with Stella for example.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
One simple suggestion for this game is I would like to suggest the creator adds “end-game” content for the girls who are “finished”. I expect this would be Stella, Charlotte, Hang, and possibly Sophia. These are the women who are living with you and are fully changed.

This exists already for Stella with “See what Stella is up to” and sort of exists with “Charlotte comes to work” and “call tan” etc.

I think that if a woman has moved in with you or is in a relationship with you then you should be able to have a few repeating scenes where you interact with her that are always available. It feels weird that Hang sort of disappears after she moves in with you except for specific story points. And it’s weird that Sophia loses interactivity after her second surgery.

The ideal fix would be for Hang to get a “spend time with Hang“ button and for Hang and Sophia to get added to some of the Charlotte and Stella end-game content. There could be a random number generator that determines if Hang walks by if you’re doing something with Stella for example.
Thanks for the suggestion. Hang has recently been getting more content as well as Sophia, it will continue to grow.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I have another suggestion which is that as the game grows in number of locations, navigating becomes a burden.

For example the game added new locations like a gym and a clothing store for which there is basically no content. New players don’t know that these don’t contain triggered events and it takes multiple clicks to get to these locations.

It would be ideal if the new locations are grayed out until they contain content. And it would also be ideal if there weren’t so many clicks to get to them. They should all be accessible from the subway screen.

Also, the “work out” button should be removed if it doesn’t actually do anything. Or if it is a “pass the time” button then get rid of the extra screen that says you get fitter. Similar to this the “Tiffany likes you more” should be removed if it doesn’t actually do anything.

And I would group all the time passing activities together so you don’t have to go to the bedroom to pass time by seeing Stella, Tan etc. And put all those next to ”watch TV”.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I have another suggestion which is that as the game grows in number of locations, navigating becomes a burden.

For example the game added new locations like a gym and a clothing store for which there is basically no content. New players don’t know that these don’t contain triggered events and it takes multiple clicks to get to these locations.

It would be ideal if the new locations are grayed out until they contain content. And it would also be ideal if there weren’t so many clicks to get to them. They should all be accessible from the subway screen.

Also, the “work out” button should be removed if it doesn’t actually do anything. Or if it is a “pass the time” button then get rid of the extra screen that says you get fitter. Similar to this the “Tiffany likes you more” should be removed if it doesn’t actually do anything.

And I would group all the time passing activities together so you don’t have to go to the bedroom to pass time by seeing Stella, Tan etc. And put all those next to ”watch TV”.
This has already been said, you nearly repeated another post.

gympoet

Nov 17, 2018
This has already been said, you nearly repeated another post.
I don't know if another post of praise makes an impact but I want to add one. This is a great game and I like that it is slowly continuing to expand. There are plenty of threads that can be explored further, which is great. Yeah, I want it all now but I can see where this can go and I'm excited to see it expand under a singular vision as it can be done.

Reactions: BimboRoom

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Since the release of 0.6, we have been working on the next release of the game. As many of you are aware, the path and content of 0.6 was focused on getting the game to a state where we were happy with the plot threads.

Going forward we will be taking a different development path. That is smaller update packs concentrating on a particular aspect of the game. This means development going forward will be more non-linear in nature; with much of the content non-dependent on the current state of the main story; with the final major version release focusing on the main story-line.

The format for versioning will be: {major version}.{update pack}.{bugfix version}

Here is a preview of the current planned updates.
7.0 Roadmap.png

Reactions: tyuiasdf

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Since the release of 0.6, we have been working on the next release of the game. As many of you are aware, the path and content of 0.6 was focused on getting the game to a state where we were happy with the plot threads.

Going forward we will be taking a different development path. That is smaller update packs concentrating on a particular aspect of the game. This means development going forward will be more non-linear in nature; with much of the content non-dependent on the current state of the main story; with the final major version release focusing on the main story-line.

The format for versioning will be: {major version}.{update pack}.{bugfix version}

Here is a preview of the current planned updates.
View attachment 793097
Will there be methods to jump to the start of the new content or will we have to start fresh each game? For example the next update is the college update but I went down the other path. Will I have to play from the start or will there be a way to jump to the start of the college path?

Would be awesome each update came with a save or two to get you to the new content?

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

please make it clear when adding content in the next updates which (if any) routes will lock you out of different story lines / content. (e.g. college Charlotte blocking you from continuing Sophia path etc...)

also it would be great if Sofia's content didn't depend on transforming her cause Jasmine Jae just doesn't do it as a model for the character. An option to keep her as is would be great.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
please make it clear when adding content in the next updates which (if any) routes will lock you out of different story lines / content. (e.g. college Charlotte blocking you from continuing Sophia path etc...)

also it would be great if Sofia's content didn't depend on transforming her cause Jasmine Jae just doesn't do it as a model for the character. An option to keep her as is would be great.
First off, the content added is clear. There are multiple choices in the game which affect your outcome, and there will continue to be more choices that will change your game. That's life.

Charlotte does not block Sophia. You also do not have to transform Sofia. Her content is still there and pictures for both transformed and un-transformed are added to the current story. If there is a scene with the "transformed" character it is not feasible to create it with both transformed and un-transformed, they don't do the exact same videos or photo shoots. Your choices change the game. You've always had the option to keep her as she is, though you may regret it later.

Will there be methods to jump to the start of the new content or will we have to start fresh each game? For example the next update is the college update but I went down the other path. Will I have to play from the start or will there be a way to jump to the start of the college path?

Would be awesome each update came with a save or two to get you to the new content?
You will be able to use your current save for every future update. We are not going to try to make a save for every choice that can change your game. Make multiple saves if you'd like to.

Reactions: Sg2211

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I wish I could play this but the videos don’t show or if did show it crashes .I do like this game

kolidefs

Mar 22, 2020
You may need to play through some of the other characters stories.
I have Hang at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Tan maxed. Is there something I am missing or am I bugged? I have gotten to the end of v0.5 before I am just missing a step

shit nevermind I found the issue

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes