4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
You can always leave feedback any time you want. If I am undecided or think its a good opportunity I put polls up on patreon for supporters to vote on future plans.

If you want you can send me your save file via discord or pm me on here and I can try to fix it for you. Generally speaking once you triggered the loop it wont stop until the variable is met.
Is there a way to fix the variable myself?

Leeonards

Sep 1, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before but I downloaded the mega version and for some reason none of the images will load. Im using chrome on android. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
What specifically is happening that requires a fix?
I'm experiencing the Rupert Loop. After Rupert has moved and the Grand Opening I end up looped back into the week of the board meeting where I present the councillors letter saying they need to stop fining me.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
So good news. Version 6.0.3 has been uploaded to the drive. It contains the Rupert loop fix and weekly fine not being removed.
You just need to download the html file.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before but I downloaded the mega version and for some reason none of the images will load. Im using chrome on android. Any ideas?
Assuming you have the webfile in the same folder as the images? that is required. You should have a folder named BLC and inside should be a folder named images, music, and then the webfile.

Leeonards

Sep 1, 2020
Assuming you have the webfile in the same folder as the images? that is required. You should have a folder named BLC and inside should be a folder named images, music, and then the webfile.
Still no luck. I've tried moving the html file all over the place. All the images are downloaded successfully, but when I go into the game via the html file, there are some broken image link icons and some just spaces where images should be

Darzas

Apr 21, 2018
How do you progress in this game?
I have Stella as a new bimbo and got to the point where I can activate "Help me masturbate" button.
I'm also getting messages from Tiffany.
No other girls are available for me, can't proceed further in any way. What am I missing?

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Still no luck. I've tried moving the html file all over the place. All the images are downloaded successfully, but when I go into the game via the html file, there are some broken image link icons and some just spaces where images should be
What version of your web browser are you using? Here is a diagram of what the game folder should look like:

├───Bimbo Life Coach.html
├───music
└───images
├───Ana​
├───Charlotte​
├───Dani​
├───Elaine​
├───Elle​
├───Erica​
├───Hang​
├───Jessyka​
├───June​
├───Kira​
├───Locations​
├───MC​
├───Misc​
├───Natalie​
├───Rebeca​
├───Rosa​
├───Rupert​
├───Sofia​
├───Sophie​
├───Stacy​
├───Stella​
├───Story​
├───StripClub​
├───Tan​
└───Tiffany​

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Somewhat related to the missing images, a couple stripclub files for Raven have spaces in the file names. The game expects "AmyTitFuck.webm" but the file is named "Amy Titfuck.webm", so the game doesn't load them. Same with AmyCum.webm.

I've not seen any other missing images so far, I just wanted to report those typos.

Edit: Amy.webm is also missing. I dunno what it's supposed to be. Maybe Amytrim2.webm.

Last edited:

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
I bought the building with a mortgage (alone, not with Elaine) but I don't seem to pay for it each week. Did I miss something?

Ajax_Spartan

Jul 10, 2020
Hello, two brief questions.

Is planned to host it online anywhere apart from gamcore?

Is there any updated walkthrough or routes per character?

Thank you,

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes