4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Need a save with Charlotte transformed just once and college path. College path alone is fine too
The game needs a warp system. When the game was shorter it was sort of fun to replay some of the early game, but it’s too much work to start over to see other paths.

It wouldn’t need to cover every scene and every character. But a few simple jumps would make the game so much more enjoyable.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Ok , reading through the comments , I seem to have the exact opposite Stella problem , I can't get her hired .
I have the message , Stella Learning to Strip @ Top Floor , but when I go there , she won't go on because she has no confidence because she hasn't had the boob job and I can't seem to trigger her getting it . I even have enough cash to pay for it . I remeber loaning her the money last run through , but can't do it this time for some reason .

Anyone know the trigger ? or what I am missing ?

Great game , and looking forward to get to the content new to me .

checkersplash

May 11, 2020
Ok , reading through the comments , I seem to have the exact opposite Stella problem , I can't get her hired .
I have the message , Stella Learning to Strip @ Top Floor , but when I go there , she won't go on because she has no confidence because she hasn't had the boob job and I can't seem to trigger her getting it . I even have enough cash to pay for it . I remeber loaning her the money last run through , but can't do it this time for some reason .

Anyone know the trigger ? or what I am missing ?

Great game , and looking forward to get to the content new to me .
You can loan her money at your home when you look at your financials.

Reactions: Sallly

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I have been thinking about this game and where I would want to go if I was the creator and I think that I would want to see a new woman who starts unattractive. A girl who gets no guys attention but really wants it. Like maybe the player has the option to fool around with her when she is ugly but also has the option to say not until she improves her look. Instead of being hesitant like the other girls she would be so excited and thankful for the chance to be with the player because she never gets guys to like her. It would be a real ugly duckling turns into swan kind of story. It would be best if it was a longer story like Charlotte. She could start ugly and then get beautiful and then have a third option to go past classic beauty into bimbo territory. The choice could be that she gets a boyfriend who will make her a trophy wife like she always wanted but he won't stay with her if she goes bimbo. Player decides if she goes bimbo and he leaves her but maybe she joins the players company as an actress along with Charlotte.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
How do you get the Bar and Friend scene with Charlotte? In my game she is in college and I have done every other storyline to completion.

Maniac21

Jan 24, 2018
hey, can someone share any recent save? i played it a while ago and my saves do not work. I tried playing it from scratch but am stuck somewhere in hang's training

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
cant wait to see how this game will go and what will happen hope they comes more sofie and june content and maybe stella and the others which didnt was so realy with content

Reactions: minimizeme

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Not sure if this was meant to happen or not, but two in-game days after I started (prior to having the first BLC meeting), the Rupert storyline kick started when he accused MC of having "immodestly dressed women coming in and out of this apartment". It kinda breaks immersion (I worked both days and there hasn't been any meeting yet).

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Are you still unable to turn off audio in this game? I'd rather not have some loud-ass foley of train stations or club music blaring in my ears.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Are you still unable to turn off audio in this game? I'd rather not have some loud-ass foley of train stations or club music blaring in my ears.
Does your browser let you mute individual tabs? That really should be a standard feature now. Not that the game shouldn't have a mute option of its own, but the browser should be able to handle that until it is implemented.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does your browser let you mute individual tabs? That really should be a standard feature now. Not that the game shouldn't have a mute option of its own, but the browser should be able to handle that until it is implemented.
Don't know what browser he's using (obviously) but I know that Firefox allows for tab muting, and I'd guess that at least Chrome and Edge do too.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
In this game, money is stored as a value of cash, so changing that value changes the amount of money you have. If you enter the string SugarCube.State.variables.cash it should return the amount of money you have currently. To change it, you want to change the value to e.g. SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 500000, hit Enter, and your money should update when you move to the next screen.
I have 9 tabs across the screen the opens in Chrome. Elements, Console, Sources, Network, etc...

Where do I enter SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 500000 cause it doesn't work using Console.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes