4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Is it in plans for this game to be updated? Its the best game in existence about bimbos and bimbofication!

tomcat37

May 7, 2020
Is it necessary to bimbofy your mother/sister to progress? Or can I skip that? Asking because I'm waiting forever for the building renovation to finish.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hello again everyone,

I've been out for awhile due to power/internet loss from storms. The patch notes for 6.1 are below. Public release is upcoming as it is through initial testing and now released via Patreon for further testing.

6.1.0 Patch Notes:
- Complete re-design of UI sidebar and menu.
- New images on sidebar.
- Permanent dark mode.
- Charlotte photoshoot (bimbo & college) and logo scene.
- Charlotte college bar scene.
- Charlotte college friend scene.
- Charlotte college friend scene part 2.
- Elaine backstory scene.
- Journal rework to include a more in-depth guide and new images.

(Once again a huge shoutout to NCAegis for working UI and issues while I was out of pocket)

xoxoxr

Dec 20, 2019
I have Hang at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Tan maxed. Is there something I am missing or am I bugged? I have gotten to the end of v0.5 before I am just missing a step

shit nevermind I found the issue
So what was the issue?
I'm stuck and cannot find out with whom I'm missing to continue so that Stella's story advances

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Hello again everyone,

I've been out for awhile due to power/internet loss from storms. The patch notes for 6.1 are below. Public release is upcoming as it is through initial testing and now released via Patreon for further testing.

6.1.0 Patch Notes:
- New images on sidebar.
- Permanent dark mode.

(Once again a huge shoutout to NCAegis for working UI and issues while I was out of pocket)
Looks like a lot of Charlotte college content. Do you plan on having those paths develop in parallel forever? Or will they eventually intersect as the college path catches up to the drop out path?

Will you keep developing Charlotte or will she eventually get a sort of ending sort of like Stella did?

jdm189

May 10, 2020
it tells me i need to finish more of stellas story but nothing i do is advancing all stats are maxed too

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
It seems like for Charlotte, I keep getting the " Charlotte wants to tell you about college... " scene and can't seem to move past it. Comes up like every week. Anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: tyuiasdf

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
6.1.1 Release

6.1.0 Patch Notes:
- New images on sidebar.
- Permanent dark mode.

6.1.1 Patch Notes:
- Bug Fixes

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
i cant download from that link. can you pack it as a zip-file on mega?
There should be a button on Mega that allows you to download as a zip file. I'm downloading it that way now. For some reason, it's downloading very slowly (~100 KB/s tops compared to ~10-15 MB/s normally) for me.

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
There should be a button on Mega that allows you to download as a zip file. I'm downloading it that way now. For some reason, it's downloading very slowly (~100 KB/s tops compared to ~10-15 MB/s normally) for me.
That is not downloading speed, it is still packing it to a zip file

azertyfake

Oct 2, 2019
Need a save with Charlotte transformed just once and college path. College path alone is fine too please

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes