4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

kinggeorgeIII

Jul 26, 2017
What would be the reason I wouldn't be able to open it in Chrome? It opens in all my other browsers but Chrome just gives me the loading circle and then nothing

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
cant wait to see how this game will go and what will happen hope they comes more sofie and june content and maybe stella and the others which didnt was so realy with content
Stay tuned for future roadmap.

Not sure if this was meant to happen or not, but two in-game days after I started (prior to having the first BLC meeting), the Rupert storyline kick started when he accused MC of having "immodestly dressed women coming in and out of this apartment". It kinda breaks immersion (I worked both days and there hasn't been any meeting yet).
This is how the game has always been. Not a bug.

Are you still unable to turn off audio in this game? I'd rather not have some loud-ass foley of train stations or club music blaring in my ears.
Will take into consideration.

I wished games like these hard more dark skinned women...
You never know who might appear.

Anyone has a walkthrough for this..i feel like am missing content when i play
The journal system has event hints for each character.

What would be the reason I wouldn't be able to open it in Chrome? It opens in all my other browsers but Chrome just gives me the loading circle and then nothing
Is it possible you have Chrome settings set to block any scripts from running?

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Is there... any way of progressing the story or something? cos i already played for an in game week and just one event with the neighbour and the coffee shop girl, that's it, all other locations are dead ends and nothing to do at home but call the same hooker over and over.

Edit: ok nvm, just found the BLC meeting button in the bar lol, im an idiot sorry guys!

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
I keep paying 1000 even after Rupert has moved out and Stella's journal says to give her a week after she started anal training but does not seem to progress after that. All other storylines are complete

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Co-op Board questions. Is there a way to get Phil or Priti on your side? I saw no options for either of them. Phil had a hint about councilwoman meeting, but i can never find her to talk to her.

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
Co-op Board questions. Is there a way to get Phil or Priti on your side? I saw no options for either of them. Phil had a hint about councilwoman meeting, but i can never find her to talk to her.
You will have the chance when you buy the building next door

checkersplash

May 11, 2020
For the second meeting, no, but it plays out linearly that you eventually get them both on your side. Rupert shoots himself in the foot.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Outside the first meeting, Is there any reason for Tiffany to be in the game other than gifs?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes