4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

checkersplash

May 11, 2020
Is it for android ?
I play it on android. Takes some finagling to open it. Once you download it, you have to figure out the right path to open it and type it into your browser. Granted, Android 11 makes this harder with scoped storage, but it's still doable. The MEGA app downloads things into a universally accessible folder, so that makes it easiest.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Charlotte's final bimbo exam. I can't seem to pass this. Anyone have the answers? I thought it fell to the final question where she has to guess who's tits are her Mom's, and I passed that question and she still failed the test.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Update 6.1.2 has been uploaded with bugfix for new college scenes not appearing for some people. Just need to download new html file and play.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I wished games like these hard more dark skinned women...
And the writing treated the character as any other character without stereotyping or overcompensating in the opposite direction. No accusation to the new writers here for this type of bad writing though.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Charlotte's final bimbo exam. I can't seem to pass this. Anyone have the answers? I thought it fell to the final question where she has to guess who's tits are her Mom's, and I passed that question and she still failed the test.
Pick responses where the note says that Charlotte becomes more of a bimbo. Test the options and pick the ones that pushes her in that direction. Use the games back button to cheat and try both.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
6.1.2 link is up on the front page via dev download link. Just download the webpane file and replace.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Before continuing your relationship with Hang, you need to sort out the elephant in the room; Rupert.
How do you proceed with this when rupert has moved out

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
After June's second bimbo coaching session, when Sofia is less happy with the MC, I want to take her out, but is a constant loop between "Take her out" and "Sofia activities", only getting out with some other activity. So how should I regain her happyness?

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
The latest version 6.1.3 is in the drive link. It contains a bugfix for a scene with Mom infinitely looping.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes