4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

REAPER2599

Oct 17, 2020
Can someone please tell me how do you play this on mobile because i tried but the pictures don't appear. Please help me

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone please tell me how do you play this on mobile because i tried but the pictures don't appear. Please help me
While technically HTML games should work on mobile, we cannot guarantee this as the game is developed and tested on PC.

checkersplash

May 11, 2020
You have to navigate to it from your browser, you can't just open the file. If you're on android 11, make sure it's in a universally accessible folder and then type "file:///sdcard/" into your browser url and try to navigate to it from there. It might be "storage" instead of "sdcard" depending on the hardware, I think.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
v0.6.2

Good Evening Everyone! Time for a progress update, 0.6.2 has been released on Patreon and Subscribestar to begin the public testing. The Patch Notes are below. This update was primarily focused on random events to create a "less empty" space. It will continue to grow as the story progresses.

- Passive Events based on the BLC fame stat:
- Bar
- Downtown Coffee Shop
- Downtown
- Gym
-MC statistics page
- Replaces the finance page (Trial)
- Random bar scene
- Introduced to Jade at the Strip Club
- Random Top Floor Club event
- BLC meetings now take place at the new building
- Multiple Random BLC meeting events
- Skylar's story progressed
- New character "Katie" introduced with multiple scenes
- Intro
- Workout
- Calls
- Home "Workout class" events added

Additionally we are now working on 0.6.3. It will be primarily based on main character/girl progress! Stay tuned!

Last edited:

DynEggs

Aug 8, 2019
Thanks for the update!

Been playing BLC for the last few days and I gotta say that I really love the idea: a guy starting a business training women. It's just really fun and cool. Really love the whole entrepreneurship startup vibe. Nice :)

I hope you keep it up and keep improving :)

Reactions: BimboRoom

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
Hey there, thanks for still developing the game. I had made progress up to the point where you released your second update when you picked up. I had the whole folder deleted by mistake and now I just don't wanna start all oooover. Is there any save up to a certain point on the game where I do not have to sart all over? can anyone share?
I had stella living in, sofia had the surgery , started building renovation...etc

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Hey there, thanks for still developing the game. I had made progress up to the point where you released your second update when you picked up. I had the whole folder deleted by mistake and now I just don't wanna start all oooover. Is there any save up to a certain point on the game where I do not have to sart all over? can anyone share?
I had stella living in, sofia had the surgery , started building renovation...etc
I think in order to get the most out of this new update you need to start over. After Sofia's surgery you are pretty close to the end and this update seems to mostly flesh out the rest of the game. Next update will add more to the main girls stories.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes