4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
I think in order to get the most out of this new update you need to start over. After Sofia's surgery you are pretty close to the end and this update seems to mostly flesh out the rest of the game. Next update will add more to the main girls stories.
It is quite some work to get started from scratch...have to go all over the same stuff, I did it twice before and frankly do not

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I can't give work to charlotte anymore and she still has a huge debt ... (i think it's since i bought photo studio)

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
The two are not exactly correlated, need more information if you want help.
Seems like when Charlotte needs 20k for a boobjob (and is still in debt) then you buy the photo studio for 25k, she doesn't come back anymore for jobs. She also doesn't return after the debt is paid off either and haven't got her to 20k (for the boobjob) yet so not sure if she returns after that because it doesn't allow you to lend her the money like it does with Stella so it's a huge grind if you don't want to cheat. (It took about 20 mins of skipping the days to get Charlotte out of debt and is going to take hour/s for her to make 20k alone)

Money seems to be the biggest issue in the game personally. It just takes ages to get enough or the price of things is way too high so you're sitting there going to work and BLC meetings for money towards the end. Easy fix would be to look at prices again or allow the player to get promotions at his job. (Maybe could turn his boss into a bimbo or something and get more hours/money) which would add more content/another character and more money.

Attached a save file (game version 6.1.1) with the current issue. I have the photo studio, she is out of debt, doesn't have 20k for the boobjob and never comes for jobs anymore. (Not sure if it just hasn't been implemented yet)

Reactions: JJR

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Seems like when Charlotte needs 20k for a boobjob (and is still in debt) then you buy the photo studio for 25k, she doesn't come back anymore for jobs. She also doesn't return after the debt is paid off either and haven't got her to 20k (for the boobjob) yet so not sure if she returns after that because it doesn't allow you to lend her the money like it does with Stella so it's a huge grind if you don't want to cheat. (It took about 20 mins of skipping the days to get Charlotte out of debt and is going to take hour/s for her to make 20k alone)

Money seems to be the biggest issue in the game personally. It just takes ages to get enough or the price of things is way too high so you're sitting there going to work and BLC meetings for money towards the end. Easy fix would be to look at prices again or allow the player to get promotions at his job. (Maybe could turn his boss into a bimbo or something and get more hours/money) which would add more content/another character and more money.

Attached a save file (game version 6.1.1) with the current issue. I have the photo studio, she is out of debt, doesn't have 20k for the boobjob and never comes for jobs anymore. (Not sure if it just hasn't been implemented yet)
Thanks for the feedback I’ll look at it.

Reactions: JJR

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Drop the update fam!!!!!

Also thanks for continuing this game. I don't know if anyone else has said it but you're a godsend

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Says I need to invite Charlotte over Wed night for her exam...but how do you do that?
If you are in your home wednesday evening, there should be a link for it. It may or may not be different from Charlotte's normal wednesday training

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Says I need to invite Charlotte over Wed night for her exam...but how do you do that?
In your apartment, on wednesday at 18:00 , select "Charlotte's Bimbo Life Coaching". Don't worry if she fails you usually have to do it twice, so, repeat the following week.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Got an error blocking Stacy workout sessions

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): object is undefined

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Started a new save, but the "Finances" section is missing, so I can't loan Stella with the money for surgery.

[Edit] Nevermind, found out that you now need to go to Journal > Stella to lend her money.

Logan amith

Sep 21, 2018
This is my favorite prn game I've ever found. I had been looking for updates and I'm so happy I finally found this.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes