4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

socheis

Oct 19, 2017
In your apartment, on wednesday at 18:00 , select "Charlotte's Bimbo Life Coaching". Don't worry if she fails you usually have to do it twice, so, repeat the following week.
Ah, doesn't show up as an option for me. Whoops. I did get some event where I walk in on her and another college friend going at it.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Ah, doesn't show up as an option for me. Whoops. I did get some event where I walk in on her and another college friend going at it.
This hint remains in the journal until the end even if you already finished the event ( BimboRoom ). So, you probably already finished this event and it reamins in the journal. It's an exam with Charlotte and Stella (at the end you have to recognize Charlotte's and Stella's tits).

Oct 17, 2017
Seems like when Charlotte needs 20k for a boobjob (and is still in debt) then you buy the photo studio for 25k, she doesn't come back anymore for jobs. She also doesn't return after the debt is paid off either and haven't got her to 20k (for the boobjob) yet so not sure if she returns after that because it doesn't allow you to lend her the money like it does with Stella so it's a huge grind if you don't want to cheat. (It took about 20 mins of skipping the days to get Charlotte out of debt and is going to take hour/s for her to make 20k alone)

Money seems to be the biggest issue in the game personally. It just takes ages to get enough or the price of things is way too high so you're sitting there going to work and BLC meetings for money towards the end. Easy fix would be to look at prices again or allow the player to get promotions at his job. (Maybe could turn his boss into a bimbo or something and get more hours/money) which would add more content/another character and more money.

Attached a save file (game version 6.1.1) with the current issue. I have the photo studio, she is out of debt, doesn't have 20k for the boobjob and never comes for jobs anymore. (Not sure if it just hasn't been implemented yet)
yup there isnt any work option shows up for her anymore so she cant make 20k and shes stuck at same amount even tho i skipped weeks :'(

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
For everyone wanting more information about a 0.6.2.0 changelog:
  • Passive events added to the following locations. How bimbo they are is based on the BLC fame stat.
    • Bar.
    • Downtown.
    • Downtown coffee shop.
    • Downtown Gym.
  • Added new statistics page for MC located on the sidebar. Structured similar to journal pages.
    • This also replaces finances passage in the game, as it allows for easier access to more detailed information.
    • Lending Stella money has moved to her journal page.
  • New random bar scene. Based on fitness stat.
  • New random strip club event.
  • New random Stacy exercise group event.
  • Scene to introduce Jade as a new character at strip club.
  • Weekly BLC meetings now take place at new building after grand opening.
    • Shortcuts still work.
    • New meeting scenes for each subject choice.
    • Random BLC meeting events.
  • Small scene to introduce new character Skylar.
  • New character Katie. Met through exercise class after grand opening.
    • 3 unique and 1 repeatable scene.

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
For everyone wanting more information about a 0.6.2.0 changelog:
  • Passive events added to the following locations. How bimbo they are is based on the BLC fame stat.
    • Bar.
    • Downtown.
    • Downtown coffee shop.
    • Downtown Gym.
  • Added new statistics page for MC located on the sidebar. Structured similar to journal pages.
    • This also replaces finances passage in the game, as it allows for easier access to more detailed information.
    • Lending Stella money has moved to her journal page.
  • New random bar scene. Based on fitness stat.
  • New random strip club event.
  • New random Stacy exercise group event.
  • Scene to introduce Jade as a new character at strip club.
  • Weekly BLC meetings now take place at new building after grand opening.
    • Shortcuts still work.
    • New meeting scenes for each subject choice.
    • Random BLC meeting events.
  • Small scene to introduce new character Skylar.
  • New character Katie. Met through exercise class after grand opening.
    • 3 unique and 1 repeatable scene.
Νew update when???

• Angry
Reactions: lemonfreak

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Dark mode is a good idea, less eyes fatigues this way.
The game design is getting better, more actual design adding to the game.
Looking forward further updates, missed 6.0 (quarantine) but its fine this way to.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes