4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Also, I feel like we're getting a shitty deal out of the Co-op. There didn't seem to be a way to get Phil's garden permit. Which I am more than certain would have been easy to accomplish considering the construction of the building next too takes more than the two months allotted. lol Unless I missed something? Can someone please confirm?

There also didn't seem to be any interaction possible for Priti Waters. Is there?

There also was a point where BLC Marketing option disappeared. From when I stated the building basically in October. Now it's March. lol

Last edited:

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Also, I feel like we're getting a shitty deal out of the Co-op. There didn't seem to be a way to get Phil's garden permit. Which I am more than certain would have been easy to accomplish considering the construction of the building next too takes more than the two months allotted. lol Unless I missed something? Can someone please confirm?

There also didn't seem to be any interaction possible for Priti Waters. Is there?

There also was a point where BLC Marketing option disappeared. From when I stated the building basically in October. Now it's March. lol
A number of these things are a part of the story. Also, did the marketing option disappear because you did all the marketing things?

Does anyone have a walk through for the new game?
There is currently a complete overhaul of the journal page events for this very reason.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A number of these things are a part of the story. Also, did the marketing option disappear because you did all the marketing things?
Well, apparently all those things I mentioned apparently were timed to start after the building completion and the riot. So then my only real complaint is that the building took longer than what was stated. For me, it took an additional month. Just put it on a day countdown or something? I am certain that it's already happening but dunno.

As for the marketing, it came back right after the building completion with my two remaining upgrades. I believe it disappeared again after selecting one of them.

There is also the bug where the notification for the meeting at Elain's place doesn't disappear after it occured.

It's also been over 2 weeks since the mother's surgery but she hasn't returned. Prolly WIP?[/QUOTE]

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So I just updated from version .54 to version .60 and my save is broken as all hell. Here's a copy if anyone can assist
That's because ALL saves prior to 0.6 are broken. The changelog for 0.54 warned you this would happen

1597861568866.png

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is there anywhere else to download this from? I keep getting errors and failing to download when I've tried from all the linked sources.

edit: tried again from Racaty and it worked.

Last edited:

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
I seem to be stuck, I have Charlotte after her surgery and everything maxed out in her with no options for anything new, the same with Stella, I also have Hang ready for her first sex lesson and it's saying I need to advance Stella's story line... but there's literally no way to do that.
I've gotten past this on previous run throughs but there's just no way forward here.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I seem to be stuck, I have Charlotte after her surgery and everything maxed out in her with no options for anything new, the same with Stella, I also have Hang ready for her first sex lesson and it's saying I need to advance Stella's story line... but there's literally no way to do that.
I've gotten past this on previous run throughs but there's just no way forward here.
Same here

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You need to get the scene with Stella getting kicked out of school, the one where she got eaten out by a student under her desk. Try lending her money, even if she had already paid off her debt to MC.

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
can u load ur last save?
I loaded up my last save prior to hitting the loop. Ran into it again.

There is the meeting in Elaine's apartment. Rupert is removed at president. Next Wednesday the is noise outside, and you dream that Rupert moved out only to wake and find that he was. And then the Co-op Meeting at Elaine's pops back up.

Elsewhere I have gotten as far as the new building grand opening, but nothing has moved to happen there. I get a message to meet Dani in the morning, but haven't seen here. Otherwise nothing. Might be end of content?

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I’m pretty sure that there is a missing prompt for training Charlotte on Wednesday nights that continues the story. This question has been answered many times on here. We need an FAQ and a parch that makes this path forward more clear so people don’t need to keep getting stuck and asking at the same spot...

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Have Stella Masturbate you, if it still increases her sluttiness, then that's what you need to max.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes