4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
So do I have to re-play the game with the 0.6.01 fix? Because I tried loading a save from 0.6 and the "special meeting" still repeats itself every week.

Reactions: duchyni

azertyfake

Oct 2, 2019
As I stated just below the person you are quoting, old version.
Ok my bad I guess.

Is it possible to add a % of viewed scenes for each character or for all in general ?

Games like "Taffy Tales" and "Paradise Found" have both this visual system of the progression for each new version. And I found it really helpfull and bringing less questions about the game

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Someone mentioned this earlier but basically wait till 18:00 on Wednesday and an event for Charlottes bimbo trianing will appear.
This was the thing that was holding me up, although the event became available at 15:00 on a Wednesday.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Alright; Public Service Announcement. Do not, I say again do not! Download from anywhere but mega from me. There have been multiple fixes to the HTML file. On mega you can click and just download any specific part of the file. I do not know who uploaded the other links (mod from this forum) but they do not have current builds.
If you update the mega link just create a post on here stating you've done that, then use the button on the bottom left of that post to report the post. Select that you are reporting a game update and one of the mods will update the other links and may also push the game to the front of the latest update links. ;)

My 2 cents on the game, I like it but i feel there is a lot of needless time wasting in it.

1) The whole downtown section, what is it there for?Tthere is a hardly any content for it and what there is comes in the late stages of the game. I've not seen any content for the gym and the only content for the clothes shop triggers from your home you don't actually need to go there. The coffes shop content with Anna could just as easily trigger at any other location. Does that part of town needs its own section and do those areas need to be freely available from the start of the game?

For me it just wastes time by adding in sections that i feel i need to check to see if that is whats holding up the next bit of content. I feel like most of time spent in the game is repetition and that is never a good thing.

2) The Friday night BLC meeting should be a major part of the story but it feels very redundant. I don't think in its present form it adds anything to the game.

3) The Tiffany messages..... god dammm maybe set her to call once a week or something...

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
If you update the mega link just create a post on here stating you've done that, then use the button on the bottom left of that post to report the post. Select that you are reporting a game update and one of the mods will update the other links and may also push the game to the front of the latest update links. ;)

My 2 cents on the game, I like it but i feel there is a lot of needless time wasting in it.

1) The whole downtown section, what is it there for?Tthere is a hardly any content for it and what there is comes in the late stages of the game. I've not seen any content for the gym and the only content for the clothes shop triggers from your home you don't actually need to go there. The coffes shop content with Anna could just as easily trigger at any other location. Does that part of town needs its own section and do those areas need to be freely available from the start of the game?

For me it just wastes time by adding in sections that i feel i need to check to see if that is whats holding up the next bit of content. I feel like most of time spent in the game is repetition and that is never a good thing.

2) The Friday night BLC meeting should be a major part of the story but it feels very redundant. I don't think in its present form it adds anything to the game.

3) The Tiffany messages..... god dammm maybe set her to call once a week or something...
I agree with a lot of this criticism. And I think I can give insights.

Before I do, I want to emphasize the work the current team is doing. This is the first major update from the team that took over and they did a great job capturing the look and feel of the story.

1) This game is built on the skeleton of the previous creator’s game. The downtown section is a recent addition. For most of the game’s development there was no downtown and it was only added by the original creator at one of the last updates. I agree that having locations isn‘t a good thing because it’s a burden on the player. And having useless locations is frustrating. Locations should only open once they do something useful.

2) You meet a lot of important characters at the meeting. I just think that it would be nice to know what’s meetings are important to attend and when it is optional.

3) I don’t mind the Tiffany messages. I actually like it when characters have repeatable events. Especially characters that are living with you. I would like if Hang and Charlotte were always available once they live with you. I just think the game needs to let you know that you can ignore the calls without negative consequences. Messages about getting more fit or a character liking you more should only be included if they affect the game. And actions that have no effect should be emphasized like, you can’t get any more fit by exercising.

ne znam

Feb 12, 2018
How to progress further with Dani and building renovation

I've chosen the contractor after looking their pictures on the wall, and after that I can't go any further, 3 weeks in game went by, and all I see when I go there in afternoon is " You have to meet Dani in the morning. " I've been to all the places in the morning and so far I haven't been able to find her

Reactions: mailtomale

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I've chosen the contractor after looking their pictures on the wall, and after that I can't go any further, 3 weeks in game went by, and all I see when I go there in afternoon is " You have to meet Dani in the morning. " I've been to all the places in the morning and so far I haven't been able to find her
You go to your building

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

You just have to progress the game, it will give you a prompt to go to the building once its ready. If its the standard option of visiting the building from your home its not ready yet.

Obviously 'progress the game' isn't very detailed, but the building is very late game for the current content.

Just concentrate on developing the the girls you have. I can't remember exactly but i think you need to get as far as you can with the mom content, then have a building meeting with the resident, then meet with the councillor, then organise a protest.

The game is very linear, but its also not very clear what you have to do to move each section on other than grind.. Hardly anything involves leaving your house. Just keep grinding the girl scenes until it stated no more content is available or you've trained them as far you can in each aspect.

For the most part you can wake up see if there any new mail/events from the new day screen, train a girl in the morning, wait a few hours train a girl in the evening, sleep. repeat.

The new content could pretty much be a straight VN, its severely lacking in UX

ne znam

Feb 12, 2018
You just have to progress the game, it will give you a prompt to go to the building once its ready. If its the standard option of visiting the building from your home its not ready yet.

Obviously 'progress the game' isn't very detailed, but the building is very late game for the current content.

Just concentrate on developing the the girls you have. I can't remember exactly but i think you need to get as far as you can with the mom content, then have a building meeting with the resident, then meet with the councillor, then organise a protest.

The game is very linear, but its also not very clear what you have to do to move each section on other than grind.. Hardly anything involves leaving your house. Just keep grinding the girl scenes until it stated no more content is available or you've trained them as far you can in each aspect.

For the most part you can wake up see if there any new mail/events from the new day screen, train a girl in the morning, wait a few hours train a girl in the evening, sleep. repeat.

The new content could pretty much be a straight VN, its severely lacking in UX

ah thank you, now I understand, basically I need to progress enough to activate the trigger for it, seems to me it's built with too much "if-statements", although fair play to dev that has taken over, even though I understand it I'd never have patience to code it

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A bug for Elaine Kennedy:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#3): CheckEventEvent is not defined<<if CheckEvent($elaine, "BuildingVisit")>>\
Perhaps Elaine would like to see the newly renovated building.
<<elseif CheckEvent($storyData, "OwnBuilding") and CheckEvent($storyData, "BuildingElainePartner")>>\
Elaine has agreed to partner with you to buy the building next door, and now that you have the keys she has agreed to back you on the co-op board.
<<elseif CheckEvent($storyData, "OwnBuilding")>>\
Elaine is happy that you have bought the building next door, and has agreed to back you on the co-op board.
<<elseif CheckEventEvent($elaine, "BuildingPartner")>>\
Elaine has agreed to partner with you to buy the building next door.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "PartnerTalk")>>\
Elaine has not-so-subtly implied that she will back you if you buy the commercial space next door.

Elaine has asked you to come round to talk.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "ElaineSession1")>>\
Elaine has not-so-subtly implied that she will back you if you buy the commercial space next door.

Stacy has started to give Elaine personal training three times a week. Hopefully Elaine will learn to appreciate the benefits of having you around.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "Training")>>\

She has also said that she wants to get fit. Perhaps it is worth asking Stacy to help.
<<elseif $elaine.met>>\
You aren't sure what to make of Elaine's stance at the meeting. Perhaps you should reach out to her.
<<elseif CheckEvent($elaine, "Research")>>\
You have not yet approached Elaine about your problem.
<</if>>

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Really enjoying the new content BimboRoom!! Hoping for some more Erica content in the next update. Have always been a Tasha Holz fan, and what has been done with her so far is great

Reactions: BimboRoom
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes